Author's note (Game)

1k reads are you fcking serious?!?!?!?

Okay. It's real alright. Anyways, I'm so thank ful because you're passing by to look at my book and also commenting if you're really interested and for voting. I'm so happy that I can choke this marshmallows I've taken for breakfast.

Those silent readers, Please vote and comment too. And without those, I can't update. And thank you for those who added this to their reading list. I just felt honored :))))

And for those who added this to their reading list, Please follow me too. I have a big surprise for the top 50 followers I'll earn.

The Top 50 followers will be made as a fictional characters in every book I'll make. EVERY BOOK did I just said that right?

And also, it's NOT that easy.

You'll have to request 10 more people to follow me, screenshot it, and when you're done, I'll make sure you'll be paste in some of my booooks :)))

You can be paired up with any kpop idols or some idols you wanted just request.

(And I'll never doubt you)

And you can also request for me to have a story with you and your crush like that ;))))

SORRY THAT'S ALL I CAN AFFORD.

So, the top 50 followers :))) you already know what you'll have. Request more 10 people to follow me and YOUR ALL WELCOME TO THE COLD AGENCY.

Continue reading!! I'll update sooon. Bye.