Dreams v/s Reality

Katherine ran inside the house to check where the little girl was. She quickly climbed up the stairs and ran towards the locked room. Having a little fear for what she will have to face, she examined the lock. She searched for a hammer to break the lock. But there was nothing. She stood still for a while and then checked all the rooms on that floor and when found nothing, she checked the entire house. But she couldn't find the little girl.

"I have to tell Casper, this cannot be an illusion. This is the reality. But what is this?"

She took her phone to call Casper but then she thought that she cannot tell these things on phone and decided to wait till night when Casper returns.
She thought about telling Myra but that wouldn't be correct. Why would Myra believe her? And If there is really something, why didn't Myra and Eric ever know about it?
All these questions were making Katherine restless. But she had no choice except waiting. While she was engrossed in her thoughts, there was a beep on her phone. She checked the message from Casper :

Hey Kat, first day of work is very hectic. I will be late tonight. Dont wait for me. Have your dinner and go to sleep on time, you have college tomorrow..

"No! Casper will be late tonight, how will i talk to him! Maybe I'll have to tell him tomorrow morning."

Myra and Eric returned and they all had dinner. Katherine waited for Casper but fell asleep..

'Katherine was having coffee when there was a loud bang. She ran to see what it was. Casper had fallen down from stairs having severe injury on head..'

Katherine woke up with a pounding heart. "Ju.. Just a dream.. Just a dream.. Thank god." she sighed.
She poured some water from the jug kept aside in a glass and quickly quenched her thirst. She looked at the wall clock, it showed 4am.

"It's just 4. I can sleep for 3 hours! Such an awesome feeling when you can sleep more!" she thought.
She pulled up her blanket and slept again.

' In the college -
Myra: Hey Kat its our physics lecture. We shall go to our class. The physics teacher is pretty strict and stubborn.
Katherine :Ya sure, I'll just message mom that I have reached... Wait a minute, I forgot my phone at home.. How can i be so careless! '

Tring tring.. Tring tring..
The alarm rang..
Katherine woke up with reluctance..
She stretched her arms and said,
"One more dream.. I forgot my phone. Seriously! When do i forget my phone!"

She got up from her bed and got ready for her college. She went down and saw Myra waiting for her.

"So, excited for college?" Myra asked.

"Ya.." Katherine said.

"Just don't pay attention to every little thing that your new college mates will tell you." Myra said.

Katherine did not get what she said but nodded.
She wanted to talk to Casper but he wasn't awake yet.
"Maybe he came very late last night. I won't disturb him now, I'll talk to him in the evening" she thought.

She left with Myra for the college.
When they reached there, Katherine quickly observed her college and she loved it. Myra took her to the classroom and she saw some people talking, some giggling and some studying. Katherine was excited to make new friends.

As Katherine went in everyone was looking at her. Myra had told them about her new friend. So they knew who Katherine was. 2 girls came near Katherine and Myra. One had long hair and blue eyes. She was a tall and pretty girl. She introduced herself as Stacy. The other girl had brown hair that reached her chin. She was Daisy.

"Hey so you are the girl who has joined Myra in her haunted house!" said Daisy and giggled.

Somehow this struck Katherine.

"A haunted house?", she asked with a confused reaction.

"Ya, people in this town often say that the house you guys are staying in, is haunted. Even Myra shifted there 20 days ago. We never know how she and her brother manage to stay there. And now you too", Stacy added to her confusion..

Myra whispered in Katherine's ear," I told you don't bother about what they are saying."

Katherine looked puzzled. She put her hand in her pocket to take her phone out. But to her surprise, she had forgotten it.

"Oh.. I forgot my mobile on charging!.. One minute my dream is coming true.. " she laughed.

But suddenly she remembered her previous dream about Casper. She got worried.
"If this dream is true then what about the previous one! No this is just a coincidence. But what if..."

She ran outside the class. She hurriedly went to her home. When she reached, she pressed the bell a several times and finally when Casper opened the door, she was relieved and took a deep breath.

" How come you are here? "he asked.

"To check you",Kat replied.

But Casper did not believe her and thought that she was kidding.

"Is it always necessary to give a wrong answer and irritate me! If you don't want to tell me then its fine but stop bunking your college", he said and walked away.

Katherine was left speechless by Casper's reaction. She thought to return to the college but thought that she would have coffee first and then go because as such she was gonna miss her first lecture and having a cup of coffee when the time is difficult and confusing was the best therapy for her..

As she was having her coffee she heard a loud bang. She ran to see what it was. Casper had fallen down from stairs and had injury on head....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After 30 mins

"I told you Casper, this is what I was afraid of!"

"As if you knew this was gonna happen".

"Yes, I did. I mean not exactly but somewhat ya!"

"What are you talking about?" Casper asked keeping hand on his bandaged head.

"Listen.....