The Girl

That night went about peacefully and the next morning Myra and Katherine went to a nearby mall for shopping. They wanted to forget everything and divert their minds for some time. When they went to the mall, both of them were silent. They were still in trauma.
"Hey Myra, we have come for shopping. Cheer up." Katherine tried to change her mood.
Myra replied with a smile, "You're right Kat. Tell me where so you wanna go first?"
"Hmmm.. Let me think." Her eyes went around the entire mall and stopped on a pretty shop.
"There. Let us begin with this shop of purses."
"Good idea Kat".

The both headed towards the shop and entered in. They started glancing at the different bags and clutches.

"Look at this turquoise one Myra. Its so pretty."
Myra came to Katherine, took the purse in her hand and checked it properly.
"Ya its really nice."
"Then i'll take this. Did you like any?"
"Ya, see this purple one."
"Wow. This is awesome."
"Okay then".

They went to the billing counter and bought the purse. Moving out of the shop Myra said,
"Shall we go to the cafe first. I am feeling hungry!"
"Ya why not."

They stepped on the escalator and reached the cafe on the second floor. Soon they made themselves comfortable on a table of two. A waiter came to take their order.

"One cappuccino and a mocha", said Katherine.
"Ok mam."

The cafe was bustling with people. While waiting for the order to come, Katherine started looking around. She saw a girl sitting on a nearby table. She was alone, quietly sipping her coffee. Katherine seemed a bit puzzled.

"I have seen this girl somewhere, but where?", she asked herself.
Then she turned to Myra,
"Myra, see that girl. I feel i've seen her earlier. But i am not able to recognize."

Myra secretly looked at that girl and thought.
"I haven't seen her.", said she.
"But I'm sure i have".
"In our college? No if she is in our college, I would know her."
"yes!", Katherine exclaimed, "Myra, you remember on my first day here, I told that a girl came on the gate of our house. She was yelling and then disappeared?"
"Ya, i remember. That was the first time you saw Lily on the window."
"Correct. This is that girl."
"If it is so, she must be knowing something about this house."
"Yes, we shall catch her."

Both the girls stood up and sat on the table where the girl was sitting. She got confused and stood up. But, Katherine held her hand and forced her to sit. This was the moment when the girl recognized Katherine.

"Hi, my name is Katherine and this is Myra. I hope you remember me."
"Yes, I do.", said the girl.
"I know you have some connection with that house. Please tell me whatever you know.

Sorry everyone for a late update. This is a short one but i'll update soon.