The Escape!

"How did this car blast! It cannot be" said Casper.

Sam had also arrived. He saw the blunder and called his team on the crime scene. Myra also came, unknown of what had happened. In a while, Katherine came running, keeping her hand on her head. She realised that she was too late.

"How did this happen!". Katherine was in shock.

"This cannot be a coincidence", said Eric.

"Yes, you are right. This is no coincidence" said Scarlett who had possessed Myra.
"I did this, and took my revenge. He had to die. He had to!"

She left Myra's body.

Sam made sure that the case was shut as an accident case. He was glad that everything was over. He called a press conference the next day and revealed the truth of the murder planning. He also clarified that it was Percy who killed his sisters and not Scarlett. Although there was no evidence regarding that.

On the other side, at the haunted house, everyone was in a turmoil whether they got rid of the Hudson sisters or not. Myra was all puzzled, she was unaware and utterly confused about what had happened.

As such everything was well. But the house dwellers called the father to confirm that the house was free of spirits. He came and checked every bit of the house and happily announced that there were no spirits anymore. Finally they all were free of the Hudson sisters and their troubles. Everyone was extremely happy and relieved.
They were set to find a new house. Although the house now posed no danger but they wanted to get over its bad memories and fears.

That night, probably the last night in the house, Katherine was packing her stuff when Casper came in her room.

"Packing done?" he asked.

"Ya, almost."

"Great. I've contacted an agent and we've found a good house. We'll check it tomorrow morning. In case we don't like it, we can spend some days at the hotel.

"Okay. But this time, please check the entire history of the house. I cannot take another haunted house," joked Katherine.

"Of course"

"Finally everything's correct and normal."

"Yes. I knew we will make it."

"We escaped!"

And they had a hearty laugh after a long time. Their journey wasn't easy, it was with great challenges and difficulties and they had to fight spirits.

But they successfully ESCAPED!