Myra's Weird Behaviour

Waiting for a week seemed to be horrible. There was no guarantee that they would stay alive after that one week to meet Fedrick.

"Shouldn't we make plans about how to expose him?", said Myra.

"Of course we have to. But it won't be easy. Tricky man, it seems. He has kept his secret for about 2 decades", said Eric.

"Eric is right. It is going to be tough",said Casper.

"Let us have some rest and then will meet to discuss about this. It has been a tough day today!", said Myra.

Everyone agreed and went to their respective rooms.
Katherine sat on her bed and thought about the entire chaos.
What would have happened if Casper wouldn't have brought father or if Scarlett would have killed Myra! Her head was aching and she wanted to forget all this. But it wasn't that easy!

Myra's room

Myra was terrified by what had happened and was very tired. She wanted to sleep sometime to relax. She lay on her bed and had just fallen asleep when she was disturbed by the sound of a cat. She stood up and searched for the cat in her room. But there was nothing. The sound grew louder and louder. When she went near the mirror, she saw Scarlett on the other side of the mirror. She looked into her terrible eyes and as if hypnotized, walked straight outside her room. She did not blink once! She took a knife from the kitchen and headed to Eric's room. She was possessed once again. Eric was sitting on his chair, his back facing the door. He was unaware of the trouble approaching him. The same moment Casper had come downstairs to fetch some water for his room. Fortunately he saw Myra walking towards Eric's room in such a way and he quietly followed her. Myra want towards Eric and Casper was ready to shout to signal Eric. But she did something unexpected. She threw the knife on a cat that was on the window in Eric's room. Her behaviour was utterly weird. Eric was already in a shock and stood up from his chair. Casper looked at him with sympathy.

Sorry for a very late update... But I had my exams going on.. Will update soon