Mr. & Mrs. Hudson: Death Mystery

Before the shocked boys could ask for a justification, she quietly walked away to her room. Of course Casper and Eric shouted her name a couple of times, but she paid no heed.

They were so stunned that they did not know what to speak or what to do next.

"Her behaviour is scaring me, Casper", said Eric.

"I understand Eric. Even I am shocked. What shall we do next?"

"Myra was possessed again! It can be dangerous."

"We need to end this soon, Eric."

"But how shall we make Fedrick confess his deeds?"

"We will have to blackmail him. Or maybe there must be someone who knows about this."

"There has to be someone. He cannot plan such a clean murder alone!"

Eric went to his table and opened his laptop. Casper went to him. Eric started searching something on the internet.

"What are you searching, Eric?"

"It was an accident of an army officer, a high-profile incident. There must be something on the internet."

"I hope so. I hope this time we don't have to search the library."

There was an article -
"Army officer and wife die in mysterious accident!"

Eric quickly opened the article and he and Casper began reading it curiously.
After a few minutes, they seemed very confused.

"The article says that Mr. and Mrs. Hudson were on their way from some hilly town and their car blasted", exclaimed Eric.

"Yes. And the police said that it was merely an accident due to fuel leak or error in the car", completed Casper.

"No clue of a murder"

"Still a murder!"

"But how? How will we prove it?", asked Eric.

"We have to, Eric."

They both were very baffled. They could not make out what was the reality. Was Venisa right? Was Fedrick really a mastermind or was it just Scarlett's assumption? Moreover, there was nothing about it in her diary. It was difficult to believe. And if this really happened, it was more difficult to prove.

"Eric, when we met Venisa, she told us that Scarlett had overheard Fedrick's conversation with someone. But who?", asked Casper.

"Someone from his family, or a helper.How will we find out!"

"I feel it must be someone from his family. He is a witty man, he won't take any chance", said Casper.

"We cannot waste our time in finding out that person. We will have to lay a trap."

"Yes Eric. But make sure that Myra and Katherine do not get to know about this", said Casper.

"What is it that I shouldn't know?". Katherine was standing on the door.

Eric and Casper looked at each other.

"Nothing Katherine, we were talking about our office",said Eric.

"Please Eric. I know it is some plan of yours about this house", said Katherine.

"No Kat, stop assuming". Casper tried to make her believe.

Katherine came inside the room and gave s suspicious look to the boys. It was then that her eyes went to the laptop. She headed towards it.
Eric ran towards the laptop before her and tried to cover it.

"This is nothing Katherine. We both were watching a movie", said Eric.

"You both are unpredictable. One moment you discuss about your jobs and the other moment you watch movie. Impressive. Now let me also see which movie it is."

She pushed Eric away and saw the article.

"This is a great lead, guys!". Katherine jumped in joy.

Eric and Casper looked at her, astonished.

"What is great in this! We are more confused now!", exclaimed Casper.

"I have a plan. We just have to force Fedrick to accept everything", said Katherine.

She told them her plan.

"There is no surety that this plan will work", said Eric.

"But we are in a situation where even if there is 1% chance of success, we shouldn't step behind", Katherine tried to convince them.