Church Visit..

The next morning Eric left for his job and Myra went to meet Stacy. Katherine was in her room sitting on her bed, waiting for Casper. The moment Casper entered, she got up and moved towards him, and said
"Lets go."

"Wait Kat, be patient."

"You are already making me feel like a patient."

"I'm not joking, Kat. You are not a kid anymore, so grow up. You haven't yet recovered. So take rest and i'll go to the priest alone."

"This is not done Casper. You told me yesterday that we'll go together."

"Ok, I told you but now I change my decision. I'll go alone."

Katherine wanted to go with Casper and she knew that he was very stubborn. So she used her brain and said,
"If you go Casper then i'll be alone at home. Myra is also not here. She has gone to meet Stacy. I'm sure you won't let me stay ALONE in this house."

She emphasized when she said 'alone'. She knew Casper wouldn't let her be alone after the incidence of a day before. And of course Casper had to give in. He agreed to take her along.

The Church..

Katherine and Casper reached the church. They went in and saw a priest standing there.

"Father, we need your help",said Katherine.

The father turned to them and said, "Yes, tell me. Come sit here."

They all sat on the bench and Katherine and Casper told the entire thing to the Father. After they completed there was a long pause and then the father began,

"I see my child, this is a complicated case. What do you want me to do?"

"How shall we get rid of this father, is exorcism possible?", asked Casper.

"No, not exorcism. Since I said your case is complicated, there are 4 spirits and they are evil. Performing exorcism will be a threat to your lives and we also will have to take permission from the church, and for that we need evidence. I don't think exorcism is the right step. "

" But why are the spirits still killing people!", asked Katherine.

"Yes father, they already killed Percy and Simon and also Mr. Winston. Now what!", added Casper.

"They killed Percy for their revenge and even Simon. They hadn't kill Simon for too long because he was helping them in finding suitable tenants for the house. Now if they still are killing people, it means something is left", explained the Father.

"But what Father?", asked Casper.

"Maybe someone else, whom these girls hate. Maybe one more conspirator! Find him. Until he pays for these deeds, this wont end", said the Father.

"Thank you Father. We'll come again if we need your help", said Casper and he and Katherine left the church.

#15 in horror #
Thanks to all the readers..