Dinner Plans!

Just when Katherine, Casper and Eric were discussing about the upcoming plans and possibilities, Myra entered, this time seeming to be normal.

"What's going on?", asked she.

"You came at the correct time, Myra. We were discussing about..."
Before Katherine could complete what she was saying, Casper interrupted,

"About dinner."

Katherine was confused and she looked at Casper who blinked, indicating her to keep quiet.

"Oh! So what's the plan?", asked Myra.

"We are going to a restaurant", said Eric.

"Okay, I'll be ready by 7",said Myra and went to her room.

"Why didn't you let me speak?", Katherine asked Casper.

Casper and Eric didn't wanted to tell Katherine but now they had to.
They told her about the weird behaviour of Myra.

"She got possessed again. We'll have to be careful. We cannot take any chance, Katherine", explained Eric.

"But is this correct?", asked Katherine in a worried voice.

"Of course it is, Kat. We are doing all this to get rid of the spirits. Once we succeed in this, everything will be fine, even Myra."
Casper patted Katherine.

She nodded in positive and walked to her room.

At 7:15...

Everyone was ready, waiting in the hall for Myra.

"Where is this girl! She told she'll be ready by 7",asked an annoyed Eric.

"I'll go and check. She must be getting ready."

Katherine walked to Myra's room. She called her name twice and knocked the door, but all in vain. There was no response from Myra. She tried to knock harder and she realised that the door was unbolted. She pushed open the door and found Myra sitting on the chair in front of the mirror of the dressing table. Her hair coming on her face, her back towards Katherine

"Hey Myra, what is taking you so long. Come on, we all are waiting for you."

But Myra didn't respond.
Katherine now grew worried, she found this strange.

"Myra, Myra!"

She slowly walked towards her. She kept her hand on her shoulder, and there was still no response. But suddenly, she could feel a hand on her shoulder. A chill ran down her spine. She lifted her head slowly to see in the mirror who it was. There was a girl with her face covered with her hair.
Katherine was to afraid to speak. Both the girls at the same time showed up their face. Both looked like Myra, exactly same. They had a scary grin on their face. Their eyes were red, scars everywhere on their face.
Katherine took away her hand from the girl sitting on the chair. She pushed the girl behind her and stepped back. She was too scared. Everything seemed slipping. Both the girls, who looked like Myra, were slowly moving towards Katherine. She stepped outside the room and ran towards Eric and Casper.
They both got worried when they saw Katherine running towards them in fear.

"What happened, Kat?"

"There are 2 girls in that room. Both look like Myra. Exactly the same."

Eric and Casper were unable to understand the situation. Before they could utter their words of sympathy or could try to calm Katherine, they heard a voice,

"What are you all doing here! I'm waiting for you outside the house since 20 minutes".

Undoubtedly, it was Myra who came from the main door.

"Myra!", exclaimed Katherine.

"Yes Kat, why", Myra asked her.

"Nothing, let's go", said Katherine and walked behind Myra.

She was too scared. The Hudson sisters were now more difficult to handle. They came as Myra. No one could be trusted! It could be anyone, or actually no one!

The dinner was like a challenge for Katherine. Everything was so confusing and frightening. But she knew she couldn't give up. She had to fight. Fight to escape!

They all returned home, which was not at all a Sweet Home!

Do comment and let me know what you feel about the story..