Shock Of The Day!

"I don't believe this.. No.. Scarlett can't kill her sisters. She loved them!" said Katherine with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Ya, even I don't think so", said Eric.

"Her last diary entry showed that Percy was very angry and Scarlett was scared if he does something", said Casper.

"Everything's perfectly framed but i feel there's something wrong", argued Katherine.

"And if Scarlett killed them then who killed Percy! That's still a big question." Myra joined the conversation.

"You're right Myra," Casper continued,

"Who killed Percy and what is the mystery of this house?"

"How will we uncover the mystery! How will we escape!", exclaimed Eric."We have to do something!"

Ting tong.. The doorbell rang.

Katherine went to open the door, to her surprise, it was cop Sam.

"Oh, so you returned!" said Sam.

"Ya sir. How can i help you?", Katherine asked.

"Ofcourse I'll need your help, but not right now. I'm in a hurry. I forgot my keys here." he replied.

Myra looked around and found keys lying on the tabled. She took it and came handed it to Sam.

"Thank you", he smiled.

Katherine's attention went on his name plate, it showed - 'Sam Richardson'.
The cop left, door was closed and everyone's anxiety returned.

Katherine sat on the sofa. Everyone was quiet.

"Richardson... Richardson.. It seems to be a known surname. What is it!", Katherine was murmuring.

"What happened Kat?", asked Casper.

"His name is Sam Richardson. I feel as if I have heard this surname earlier."

"You must have. Its a quite common surname", Eric tried to explain.

Katherine suddenly grabbed the folder of articles, she fished out one of the articles and read something.

"This is what I was telling", she jumped.

"What is it, Kat", asked Myra.

"The officer investigating the Hudson case, his name was Winston Richardson!",
Katherine showed the article.

"Kat, it can be a coincidence, as Eric said, it is a common surname." Casper explained.

"Ya Casper, but my sixth sense says, this isn't a mere coincidence!", Katherine continued, "Eric, please call Mr. Sam"

He did so and handed the phone to her.

"Sir, this is Katherine. I wanted to ask you if you know someone called Winston Richardson?"

There was a few seconds of pause. Sam told something to Katherine and she told him that she needs to talk to Sam. She invited him at the house in the evening and disconnected the phone.

" What did he say Kat? Why did you call Sam at home? ", Casper asked out of curiosity.

"He said that he knows Winston Richardson." Katherine was telling in a shock.

"But how?", asked Myra.

"He was his.....
              FATHER "

Everyone was in a great shock!

"Look, I think we need to tell Mr. Sam everything. I think he will be able to tell us something about the Hudson case and maybe can help us. We can at least try.", Katherine hopefully looked at her stressed companions.

"Maybe", this was only what Casper could say.

"20 in Horror! "
Thank you....