The Deadly Outcome

Scarlett vanished! Katherine and Myra were in shock. Katherine ran and closed the Ouija Board. She looked at Myra. Myra seemed a bit weird. Her eyes turned pitch black. She said nothing.

"Myra.. Myra.." Katherine kept on yelling but Myra said nothing.

Katherine began to sweat. She knew something wasn't right. She started stepping back and Myra was moving towards her. Katherine ran out of the room and Myra followed her as if she wasn't Myra but someone else. Katherine went to the ground floor in the drawing room and asked,
"What happened Myra! Stop. What are you doing!"
Myra just stepped towards Katherine and moved forward. Katherine continued going back. Myra lifted knife from a fruit basket kept on the table and headed towards Katherine.
"Myra stop. You aren't in your senses. Myra..", Katherine was moving behind when she fell as her leg hit the sofa.

Myra went ahead and stabbed Katherine but fortunately she had just rolled aside. So she was saved but not completely. The knife hit on her shoulder and it was bleeding. Katherine stood up and ran towards the door. Myra was moving towards her but somehow she fainted.
Katherine was in terrible pain and about to fall when the bell rang. She opened the door and it was Casper. She fell in pain. Casper was so tensed and confused that he wasn't even able to predict what had happened.
"Katherine.. Katherine..."

An hour later...

Casper was in Katherine's room sitting beside her. Along with him were Myra and Eric. Katherine hadn't gain consciousness yet. The doctor had treated her wound. Finally, she opened her eyes. She looked at a worried Casper.

"How did this happen?", asked he.

Katherine had no courage to speak.
"Tell me Kat."

"I and Myra tried ouija today."

Katherine replied. She was very afraid. She knew Casper would be very angry.

"Have you lost it! We told you not to do any stupidity and you tried ouija.. Where did you get it from. Tell me everything."

Katherine told everything. About the secret room in the girls' room. The Ouija they got from there, encounter with all the Hudson sisters there, the girl in the mall, the attic, the Ouija and the attack.

"What! I attacked you?", asked Myra.

"Yes, Myra. I think you were possessed."

"But i dont remember anything."

"We told you not to do so",said Eric.

"Anything would have happened, Kat.", said Casper.

"I'm sorry Casper. We just wanted to find a way. And see, we got to know the truth. Percy killed the sisters, not Scarlett. And that is why Scarlett is behind you and Eric. She hates brothers, no matter good or bad."