Fedrick Says It All..

As such Eric and Casper had planned the conversation in their mind but they were a bit nervous. Yet, they began. They first asked him some cooked up questions just to prepare him for what was coming. They asked him about some recent murders, robberies, and other crimes. Then it was time for the final task.

"So, Mr. Fedrick, there was a case of an car accident, a perfect accident, but a planned murder. Even the police closed the case saying it was an accident", began Eric.

Fedrick tried to behave normal but in his mind, some past memories flashed.

"What do you think sir, could it be a murder?", asked Casper.

Fedrick pretended to think for a while but he actually new the answer.

"Yes, it can be", he said.

"Really?" asked Casper.

"Yes of course, why not!"

"How?".Eric acted as if he was very curious to know and that it was an unusual answer, but the truth was that it was expected and it was the very thing they wanted to hear.

"There can be many ways. Bomb, break fail, etc."

Eric and Casper were purposely putting up a plethora of questions and that too very quickly so that Fedrick has no time think about what to say and what he was saying.

"But how did police not detect it?" asked Casper.

"Because I fitted a special bomb!"

And in the heat of the conversation, Fedrick admitted it.

He turned pale, his face changing colors. He was left with the guilt of revealing his years old crime which was till then unknown, at least he thought so.

"Exactly Mr. Fedrick. You did something like this to the Hudsons, to your dear friend" said Casper.

Fedrick was baffled. He was shocked. How did these boys know his secret!

"Who are you? How do you know this?" asked he.

"We live in the Hudson Villa. Your friend's house and we know that you killed Mr. and Mrs. Hudson" said Eric.

"But.. No one knew this"

"Scarlett knew. She heard you talking to someone and she had told her friend. Before she could expose you, she was killed" explained Casper.

Now Fedrick had a transition from an anxious old man to a fearless mastermind.

"What will you poor boys do! A 20 year old Accident Case, closed within 2 days, a master plan and a mastermind. Since I feel pity for you, let me tell you the plan."

Eric and Casper were eagerly waiting for Fedrick to spill the beans. They knew that it was going to be his biggest mistake.

"My friend Peter had 3 cars. I bribed his driver, and punctured one. Another had gone for service and the third car was the one left. I knew he was going to travel. I fixed a bomb in the car. It did not have any timer or remote. But it worked on speed limit. If the car's speed exceeded 100km/hr, the bomb would blast.. That's what happened. "

Eric and Casper were dumbstruck. They couldn't believe that a normal looking army officer could be so criminal minded!

"But why did you kill him? He was your friend!" Casper couldn't help but ask.

"I was passing some confidential information of our department to our rivals. Peter got to know this. He was blackmailing me. If he would have exposed me, I would have lost my post, I would have been behind the bars. I had to kill him. But unfortunately his wife also died."

Fedrick had no pity, no emotions in his voice. He wasn't guilty for what he did. That was shocking.

"Go back to your home, boys. Nothing is going to materialise. I hope you have a good story to last for a life time".
Fedrick had an utter sarcasm in his voice.

"And do you really think Mr. Fedrick, that we are fools to come here without a plan!" exclaimed Casper.

At Home....

Katherine was sitting in the drawing room with a man and they both had their eyes on the laptop. They were terribly in trauma with what they were witnessing. One more shock was awaited.

"SO THIS WAS YOUR PLAN!"

A voice came from behind. Katherine turned to see who was standing at the door. It was Myra, but the voice wasn't hers. She was possessed, yet again!