Where Is Casper?

That night 8:30pm

Everyone was sitting in the drawing room after having dinner. They were waiting for Venisa's message which hadn't come yet.

"It's 3 hours since we met her, and no message yet!", said Casper.

"Ya but..", Katherine was about to speak when the lights went off.

The entire house was dark, not a single beam of light! Everything was pitch black and no could see anything.

"Wait, I'll go and bring the lamp from kitchen",said Casper.

"But how will you go Casper! Nothing is visible",said Katherine.

Casper switched on the flashlight of his phone and said, "like this".

He walked to the kitchen, 5 minutes passed and there was no sign of Casper.

"Why is there a power cut, and where is this Casper!", said Katherine.

"Wait, I'll check", said Eric.

"No need to go Eric", said Casper as he came holding the lamp in his hand.

"What took you so long? ", asked Katherine.

"I was not getting the lamp, Katherine", said Casper.

"What shall we do now?", asked Myra.

"Why don't you text Venisa, Casper", said Katherine.

"Ya sure, Katherine", said Casper and texted a message on his phone.

"I am very tired, I want to take some rest. I'll text you if i get Venisa's message. I hope you guys don't mind.

" Ya, sure. I'll call you for the dinner",said Katherine and soon Casper went to his room.

"Something is not right",said Katherine.

"Why Kat, what isn't right?", asked Myra.

"Casper..", she said.

"What is wrong with Casper, everything's well", said Eric.

"No, did you notice, he called me 'Katherine', that too twice. He never calls me Katherine,he calls me 'Kat'. This isn't Casper".

"You mean Scarlett has possessed him?", said Myra.

"I don't think so. Casper is very strong. But I'm not sure as Scarlett is also very evil", said Katherine.

"Let us check in his room", said Eric.

They all went towards Casper's room and peeked through the window. They got no clue.

"There's nothing abnormal, Kat", said Myra.

"Wait i have an idea", said Katherine and  she knocked the room's door. Myra and Eric hid nearby.

Casper opened the door and asked, "What happened Katherine?"

"Nothing, just got a bit worried about you. I hope you are fine", said Katherine.

"Oh of course i'm fine."

She held Casper's hand and took him towards the table in such a manner that his back faced the mirror.

"What happened, why did you bring me here? ", he asked.

"Nothing, I couldn't see you there. Here you are visible due to moonlight from window.
Ok then, you take some rest."

Katherine left the room and took Eric and Myra downstairs.

"This is Scarlett", she said.

"How do you know?", asked Eric.

"When I took him towards the mirror, his reflection wasn't seen in the mirror. Clearly, it is a spirit!" said Katherine

"Then where is Casper?", asked Eric.

They all searched the entire house but Casper was nowhere.

"Lets check the garden", said Myra.

They all went around the garden and searched for Casper, but there was nothing. Katherine walked towards Myra and she fell. Myra and Eric went towards her and helped her to get up. They saw that the ground was a bit raised and there was no grass in that area.

"Eric, please help me",said Katherine.

"Ya tell me", said Eric.

"We need to dig this area. Something's fishy!"

They started digging up the area and after digging till some depth, they found something which left them in shock.