News From Sam

The siblings were having a worrying discussion when the door bell rang. They all went down, Katherine in pain. Casper was  supporting her. It was Sam standing on the door with a few files. Casper made Katherine sit and they all sat down.

"So tell us Mr. Sam, what did you get?" asked Eric.

"Case file, and there is a shocking revelation",said Sam.

Everyone was curious and puzzled and in a hope to find a lead.

"You know about the murder and all those things. The investigating officer was Mr. Winston Richardson. According to Percy's statement, Scarlett was the culprit. One person supported Percy. Not exactly the witness but he supported Percy."

"Who was he? I think he is very important link", said Katherine.

"Indeed he is. I'll show you his photo", saying this, he showed them the photograph in the file.

Everyone was so shocked that they couldn't speak. They could believe that it was that person.

"Mr. Simon!" exclaimed Myra.

"Yes, Simon. He was Percy's uncle", as Sam said this, everyone was more astonished.

"I don't believe how complicated the things are becoming", said Katherine.

Casper explained the truth to Sam which had been revealed through ouija, about the actual murderer and the conspiracy.
Sam left and told that he would try to investigate further.

"Now what! , what will we do!", asked Katherine.

No one had an answer. Everyone looked depressed. And suddenly Katherine exploded,
"Father!"

"Whose father, Kat?" asked Casper.

"Oh god Casper!.. Father... Priest" Katherine replied.

"Ohh, you mean a church's father!"

"Yes".

"But what can a father do?", Myra joined in.

"We can at least take advise", insisted Katherine.

"She is right. Let us try this too", supported Eric.

"Casper, let's go", said Katherine.

"You need rest Kat. Not you."

"But I'll come. I'm fine Casper."

"Ok, but not now. Tomorrow".

"Ok"

"Tomorrow?" asked Eric.

"It's ok Eric, you may go to office. I and Kat will manage",said Casper.
Eric nodded.