Articles!

Article 1:
14 JUNE 1995

Four bodies found in major Peter Hudson's house. The bodies are identified as of his daughters: Scarlett(17), Suzane(15), Marie(11) and Lily (9). Their brother Percy was found severely injured on head and is statement is yet to be taken. The police is investigating and the case seems to be a murder case. The post mortem report is yet to arrive. The bodies were first seen by the maid of the house on the morning of 13 June who reported the police.
"The case may get a direction with Percy's statement", said Mr. Winston Richardson, the officer investigating the case.

Article 2:
16 JUNE 1995

The murder case of Peter Hudson's family is solved with Percy's statement. He claims that his sister Scarlett killed his sisters and attempted to kill him too. But be managed to escape and stabbed her with the same knife with which she killed his sisters in defence. Percy says that she did this for their father's property which had mostly Percy's share and rest for the sisters. Post mortem report says that all four girls died at late night on 12 June or early morning of 13 June. The police investigated the entire case and it seems that Percy's statement is the truth and the actual motive behind the murder. So, the case is closed with Scarlett as the culprit who was killed by Percy in defence.

ARTICLE 3
19 JUNE 1995

Percy Hudson, Peter Hudson's only heir left was found dead in his own house. It is shocking that after the murder of his sisters by his own sister 5 days back, now he is murdered. Percy was found in the attic of the house and was killed the same way as Scarlett Hudson killed her sisters. The investigation is going on but the police still has no lead.

Article 4
25 JULY 1995

It has been more than a month after the murder of the Hudsons. The culprit of Percy  Hudson's murder is yet not found. The investigating officer Mr. Winston Richardson was looking after the case. He is the same officer who investigated the previous murders by Scarlett Hudson. He closed the case finding no lead.
"The murderer as well as the motive of murder is unknown yet. Its shocking as well as depressing that we have not found a single clue that can lead us to the culprit" says officer.
It seems that something really strange has occurred in the Hudson's house!