Plans..

The girl took a deep breath and began.
"My name is Krystle, I and my brother Mark used to live in the same house where you live right now. Few days went normal but soon i could feel paranormal activity and the presence of someone in the house. I tried to explain Mark but he never heard. I tried to find out things but i couldn't. And one day.. ", she took a pause and sobbed.
Katherine patted her.
She resumed," One day, they killed mark. Those girls killed my brother. And i ran away from that house forever. Next week i am going to leave this town.
Krystle couldn't stop crying. Katherine and Myra were stunned by the truth and now their concern for their brothers grew deeper.
"I understand Krystle that it is very difficult for you. But please help us. We are stuck in that house. Do you know why they killed Mark?" Katherine asked.
"No, not exactly. But I'm sure that they used to hate their brother if they had any. I've heard that spirits take revenge from even ordinary people for their suffering when they were alive." said Krystal.
"You're right. Even i have heard so", Myra joined.
"Can i take your number please?", Katherine hesitantly asked.
"Ya sure.", and Krystal gave her number.
Katherine and Myra left the cafe. They decided to go home as they were in no mood to roam more.
After going home, they surfed on internet about how to use an ouija because they knew that they were soon going to need to use it.

"I'm totally confused Myra. What are these girls upto? And why? Even Sam hasn't called yet. Did he believe us? Did he find the file?" Katherine said everything in a breath and looked at an equally confused Myra.

"I.. I don't know Kat. I don't know how will we find the true story of the girls. But right now, I think ouija is the only option."

Both the girls sat restlessly in the drawing room of the haunted house.

"Shall we? "asked Myra.

Katherine nodded.

" But where? "asked Myra.

" Myra, you remember in the article it was mentioned that Percy's body was found in an attic! But we never found that attic. "

" You're right. Lets check for the attic on the upper floor. "

They headed towards the upper floor to check the terrace. Just besides the stairs for the terrace, there was a locked room. They broke the lock and entered the room. It was a small room without any furniture or window. Nothing except dust, an empty room. The girls examined the room and without wasting any time, they brought mop and cleaned the room.
Katherine looked at her watch and said,
"It's 2:26pm Myra, we need to complete everything before 6."
They brought the ouija board from Katherine's room in the small attic and looked at each other in anxiety and worry.