The Ouija Board!

"Are you ready Myra?", asked Katherine in fear.
Myra couldn't speak but she nodded in agreement.
"Don't worry Myra, we'll do this. And don't be afraid. Spirits possess the weak ones."

They both sat on their knees on the floor opposite to each other. They kept the ouija board in between, on their laps.
Myra had a notepad and a pen with her to write whatever the spirit says.
" I'll hold the planchette and you quickly note the letters. Okay?" asked Katherine
"Yes. Lets start."

Katherine took a deep breath and began

"Are there any spirits here?"
Within a few seconds, the planchette moved to Yes.

Katherine and Myra had a pounding heart.

"How many spirits are there?"
The planchette moved to 4.
It was pointing the moon. The girls realised that the spirit was evil, extremely dangerous.

"What is your name."
S-C-A-R-L-E-T-T

"How many sisters do you have?"
3

"Do you have a brother?"
YES

"What is his name? "
P-E-R-C-Y

"Did you kill your sisters?"
NO

"Did you kill Percy?"
YES

Myra was noting everything quickly and Katherine continued asking.

"What happened on 15 June 1998?"
Percy-killed-us

"Why?"
For-the-property

"So did he lie about you killing your sisters ?"
YES

"What do you want?"
Your-brother

"Why?"
To-take-revenge

Katherine was shocked. Why should Casper suffer because of Percy's deeds! She got scared and equally terrified was Myra.

"Go away Scarlett, Casper and Eric aren't like Percy. We aren't you. Leave our brothers. Please. "
As Katherine had completed saying so, the candle grew dim. She could see a figure in the room. She could clearly see an enraged Scarlett standing in front of her.

" Eric and Casper will die. " she said.