Seven

Mason's POV

That jerk. How dare he think he can ask my girl to come to his house to hang out? She's mine. I almost turned every time him or his father touched her. Oh don't even get me started on his father.that creepy pervert. If he thinks he was hiding his disgusting stares he's wrong. I saw every one of them, with my wings wrapped around my girl.

And the incidents at the school. Oh today has not been a good day. All I want to do right now is cuddle up beside my girl, bask in her scent and presence with her falling asleep in my arms. And that's exactly what I plan on doing.

Clarke sighs and walks upstairs into her room. She strips down to her underwear and grabs her pajamas. I look away, knowing she would be embarrassed. She walks to the bathroom and gets into the shower. I stand out side of the bathroom door with my forehead pressed up against it, my hands above my head. I hate it when she showers, because that's the only time I can't be with her. Can't see her. Can't make sure she's safe.

After about fifteen minutes she steps out and I immediately wrap my arms around her and nuzzle her hair with a smile on my face. She goes downstairs plopping down on the couch after putting in a movie. Something called "up" I think. Weird little film but my Clarke seems to enjoy watching it. I enjoy watching her while she watches it.

She lays down on the couch under a blanket and I snuggle up behind her. I warp my wings around her small frame and run my nose up her neck inhaling her scent. She shivers and I smile against her skin.

After about an hour Clarke is already sound asleep snoring softly into my shoulder. I slowly pick her up and start up the stairs.

"So beautiful." I whisper down at her. Making it to her bed I lay her down and take my usual place beside her. She mumbles something incoherent in her sleepy state. I pull her closer and kiss her forehead. "Goodnight my love."

_______________________

Clarke walks into her first class and and I follow right behind her. She's greeted by that Victor kid. "Hey Clarke how are you today?" He smiles. I roll my eyes.

"I'm doing okay, and you?" She shyly asks tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Doing great, now that I'm with you." I snort at his attempt to flirt. I also notice he often stretches and flexes his muscles, trying to look bigger, more impressive. How cute.

He's nothing compared to my physique. Not to brag but he looks like a sad little child next to me. I'm more built and capable to protect my baby.

I'm brought out of my thoughts when I see Clarke blushing. All I see is red. I should be the only one to make her blush. I hate this kid.

Class starts and Clarke takes her usual seat in the back. I sit on the floor beside her, making us about level because of me being so large. I lean on her desk and look into her eyes as she pays attention to her teacher. I tense up when Victor sits down in the chair beside her.

This is going to be another long day.

_______________________

Clarke is walking out of the school building and I'm following with my arm around her. "Hey wait up." I silently beg Clarke to ignore it but being the considerate thing she is she ignores my wishes.

"Hey I was wondering if you would like to come over for a while if you don't have anything else to do." Victor looks at her like a puppy. Idiot.

" Um.. I g-" my baby was cut off by Oliver walking up and putting his arm on her shoulders. I growl under my breath and start to change over.

"Hey Clarke, are you feeling okay?" He asks with a fake smile on his face. Clarke tenses. I shove Oliver and make it look like he just lost his balance. He recovers and straightens back up sticking his hands in his pockets. "Y-yes sir why do you ask?" My poor baby stutters out.

"Because I waited for two hours yesterday and I never saw you come to my truck. I went by your house too but you weren't there either." Clarke gasps and covers her mouth up.

"I am so sorry I completely forgot! Victor here was paired with me for a project so he took me to his house to work on it."

"You mean you were all alone with him?" Oliver looks Victor up and down in disgust, while Victor just snarls back.

"Yes sir, I'm so sorry. It won't happen again." I just want to grab my girl and fly away from all this testosterone surrounding her.

Oliver and Victor seem to be having a silent stand off. Both with clenched fists and locked jaws, not breaking eye contact.

"Are you ready to go Clarke?" Oliver looks down at her, his gaze softening. "Yes sir, see you tomorrow Victor." She waves as they walk away. Oliver still looking at Victor in a challenging sort of way.

After driving along for a few minutes we pass Clarke's road. "Um you just passed my road."

Oliver turns to her and smiles. "I know." He looks back at the road. This guy just keeps causing my other form to come out, just when I calmed down too. it took around ten minutes of smelling Clarke's hair for me to change back.

"W-where are we going?" My girl is scared. My protective instincts tell me to kill this guy, but my better judgement knows I should wait until he gives more reason to.

"I thought I could take you out to get something to eat, I know your mom doesn't get home until late."

"Oh, thank you."

"No problem sweetie." Oliver smiles.

I clench my fists.

_______________________

"Ton-ton!" I'm being shaken awake by the little girl beside me. I open one eye to see the clock on her night stand.

"What could you possibly want at three in the morning?" I chuckle at my angel.

"Ton-ton there's a man out side my window!" I sit up and immediately rush to the window seat gazing down at the front yard. "There's no one down there little one."

I look over to see my girl shaking with tears running down her face. "Oh angel," I coo, walking over and picking her up, wrapping her up in my embrace. " there's nothing out there, no ones gonna hurt you. I promise. I won't let anyone lay a finger on you, you hear me?" I wipe her tears with the pads of my thumbs.

Her green eyes glisten with tears. My poor baby.

"But Ton-ton I saw a man I promise!" She sobs into my chest.

"Well he's gone now okay? I'm here to protect and that's exactly what I'm gonna do. You know how I look different?" My girl nods through her sniffles. "Well the way I look will scare bad men away."

She looks up at me in confusion. " how would that happen? You are the prettiest person I know!" She exclaims. I chuckle sitting down on her bed. "You may think that angel but others wouldn't."

She crawls up me and hugs my neck placing kisses all over my face, making me smile in pure joy. "I think you are pretty, no matter what others say." She whispers. My sweet, sweet girl.

I twirl one of her small pony tails in between my fingers. "Did you know that there's someone even prettier than me?" She gasps and her eyes go wide.

"Who is it? Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!" She bounces on my lap causing me to chuckle.

I lean down to rub my nose against hers and whisper "you."