Prolouge

A/N: Thx guys for reading my book, sorry for any mistakes. Enjoy!

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

As I was walking to school I felt someone tightly squeezing my shoulder.

"Who is this?"

"It's me Jiwon!"

I turned around and saw my best friend.

"Minyeong! I've missed you! How was vacation with your boyfriend?"

I was really disappointed when she left with her boyfriend leaving me alone. I don't have many friends.

"Well, it was fun at first.. Then I caught him with two other girls drunk and flirting at a club."

She smiled happily. "Why are you smiling when he left you at the bar by yourself?"

"I'm not letting it affect me. I don't want stress."

"But I'm happy I left him because he wouldn't treat me right. He abused me mentally and physically."

"First he would call me worthless because he thought I wasn't spending time with him.

He sometimes threatened me saying he would hurt me. Then he would say sorry and hug me and said he wants to cuddle.

I would get happy when he did aegyo but inside... I was hurt."

I pulled her into a hug and a pool of tears rushed down her face. "Why didn't you tell me this before?" I looked her straight in the eyes.

"He said to not tell anyone because he will hurt my friends or family if they know."

"How did you leave?" I wiped her tears and mine.

"I punched him in the face when I saw him with those girls. I ran and packed my stuff and took the next flight and now I'm scared Jiwon.. He might come for me.. He knows were I live." Her lip quivered a bit.

I grabbed her shoulders and wiped her tears. "Hey, hey, after school why don't we go out for some food and I'll cheer you up. Don't worry I'm here. But make sure your house safe and check the windows and doors."

"Thank you."

She smiled and I gave her a pat on the back as we walked into school.

While I was talking with her I cheered her up and we both walked to our classes.

~

The last period of of the day was the worst.

I felt my chair getting kicked. I turned around and saw Kim Seokjin annoyingly kicking my chair.

I knew most of the kids in my grade.

Kim Seokjin. Senior, popular. Friends with the rest of the 6 other popular kids in this school. All 7 of them, Bangtan Sonyeondan. One of the popular K-pop group. Which I adore. But they have personalities that are different from when they are performing.

Once he saw me looking at him frustrated, it took him a few seconds to give me a smile.

It was charming but annoying.

I was about to say something but didn't. I just turned away.

Minute after minute the kicking were getting restless and I was getting pissed.

I turned and yelled. "Hey, stop kicking my chair." He looked up and smirked, my heart started to beat faster.

"Hey, why don't you stop talking to me okay?" He rolled his eyes while crossing his arms.