S T O P I T!!

I love this song. I wanted to share it with you guys. Please listen to it! When you hear that amazing voice at 0:59 that's ma man Wonpil on the left. He's my profile picture. I love his voice. I fell in love with him just like Jimin. Also the voice on 1:12 is Sungjin. He has an amazing voice as well. Why am I the one crushing on Kpop idols when my sister is crushing on a boy? Wow I need a life. I'm exposing her right now. He found her gentle area on her arm. Its her wrist. Ah that reminds me when Suga moaned when the BTS members slapped his wrist. GAHH! "I'm your paradise. Can't close your eyes." ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guys, BTS is performing live on comeback stage!" Minyeong pointed the screen at us and we all screamed.

I looked below the video and it was only DNA and then an interview after the performance.

The performance just started and then Violet screamed. "JHOPE!!!!" Then me and Minyeong looked at each other and yelled as well. "JHOPE!!!"

"Fighting Bangtan!" We all cheered for them.

When Taehyung started singing Minyeong blushed. "Aww. She still loves her bias even though he rejects her."

'Violet!" I gave her a slap on the arm. "Don't worry Minyeong. He'll notice you one day. If he doesn't then he's missing out on dating a pretty girl." I gave her a pat on the back.

"Omg its my sunshine!" She grabbed the phone out of Minyeong's hand and we attacked her to get it back.

I grabbed it from her and then teased her. "Violet! You'll get your guilty pleasure later when he comes back."

Minyoeng snickered and I gave her a pat on the back. "I know you are sad cause you miss him. Don't worry he'll come. It's only a month." She pouted and we countinued on with the video.

While DNA was playing I observing Jin and he looked very happy. That made me happy as well so I smiled.

"Awwe, Jiwon missed him as well." She gave me a side hug and I hugged my knees.

"Yeah, I do."

It was Jin's part to sing. When I saw him pop up my face got red. "Guess who it is?" They both look at me and I shushed them. "Be quiet guys, he's gonna sing." I looked closer at the screen and smiled.

"Geokjeonghaji ma love,

I modeun geon unyeoni aninikka,

Urin wanjeon dalla baby,

Unmyeongeul chajanaen durinikka."

When he said 'love' he winked in the camera then my heart fluttered. Then when he said 'baby' he made two hearts with his fingers and put them together. I gasped and put my hands at my heart.

"I miss you too."

"I want to feel you as well." XD

"I want to feel you warmth ."

I hugged my knees and the two others started laughing their butts off.

"You guys really like each other. That's cute" said Violet.

"Oh my gosh. You guys got to stop. S T O P"

Then they went along with my joke. "I T!"

Then we all yelled out.

"YEAH!" We danced to the rest of the song and when it ended Violet started clapping a lot.

"Wait you guys! the live is over but there will be a live interview of the performance. Like you know "Q&A" (SVT reference:)"