Painful Love

I spit out my soup in shock.

"Hey!" Jin yelled.

"I'm sorry I just remembered what happened."

"What happened?" He wiped his face with a towel.

"Well..." I hid my face in embarrassment.

"I embarrassed myself in front of Yoongi hyung."

"Is it that embarrassing?" He replied.

"Yes. I'm not showing my face to him ever again."

"Well, you have to go to school."

"I-I confessed my feelings for him."

"What?! He didn't reject you?!"

"Well, neither did he reject me or accept me."

"This is your chance Jiyong."

"The thing is I just want to stay by Yoongi hyung's side even if he doesn't have feelings for me or not."

He nodded and sighed.

"Jin hyung, how do you feel right now?" I asked.

"I'm okay." The change in his voice sounded like he was lying.

"Hyung, are you still going to go to school even though Nonna is going to be there?"

"I have to." He sadly said.

"You boosted up my spirits somehow." He continued saying.

"You shouldn't be sad because I know that all of this is an accident and you did nothing wrong."

"Jiyongie, I spent with another person."

I automatically closed my mouth because I was soon to speak but couldn't.

I didn't have anything to say.

Well I'm disappointed in him but I can't be angry at hyung for everything he's done for me and letting me stay at his expensive house.

"Hyung, when did this happen?"

"A long time ago, me and Jiwon were best friends since childhood till older kids."

"So you had a long history."

"Yes."

"She had to move one day and we had this fight. I never got a chance to apologize and your sister got in an accident. It's possible to loose memories of loved ones when there was a problem. So when I went to the hospital she didn't know who I was. I never spoke or seen her again because of the fear of having to remember that she didn't know me anymore. I was just a stranger and I lost her because of an argument."

"So what does that have to do with this?"

"I wasn't done explaining, pabo." He angrily looked at me."

"Sorry hyung." I embarrassingly shook my hands.

"I had feelings for your sister and I tried to forget them till a year ago I saw her again and we had a fight once again. I remembered her when we had a class together in senior year. But I never looked at her until one day I pestered her that she ended beating me up."

"Because you annoyed her hyung!"

"I know that you child." He rolled his eyes and I laughed a bit.

"Anyway, after that we were arranged to marriage. Which got me mad because if I were to have to marry her then I fall for her again and make the same mistake I did years ago. I told them I didn't want marry her."

"Hyung. This is so long. Speak faster."

"Yah! You are the one who asked me to tell you the story! Stop complaining and listen. It's hard for me when I'm all nasally!"

"Okay! Okay!" I surrendered.

"So after that, as I was walking from home I saw a car accident nearby to see what was up. I saw a female body that looked like Jiwon. The officers wouldn't let me see but I told them that I was her fiancé even though we didn't agree yet. They let me by and I saw your sister bleeding. Everything came back to me when I lost your sister and I cried until the end operation and went to the bar to get drunk."

"Hyung, did you do something bad there?"

"Yes. I slept with some female I didn't know. I never did a thing like that before. I regret my actions but me and your sister we never in any relationships of the sort. But when I was young I promised to marry Jiwon in the future and give her everything I have."

"But Nonna, gave everything she had to you. Because Nonna trusted you."

"Well, not anymore." He chuckled rubbing his temples.

As I looked at him more I figured out more what love meant. When you hurt a loved one it could be really painful. For both lovers. You wish so bad it could be the same way it's always been but the universe doesn't care. Our actions can bring consequences.

Now that I think about it..

I shouldn't have been dumb and kissed Yoongi hyung. It could ruin our relationship that we already have.

I don't want to change that.

Because love is painful especially if you can't be with the one that you love.

========================

I just realized that this book is so close to the end.

It's almost done.

=••••=••••=••••=••••=••••=••••=

Gosh the album is amazing.. super good I love the trivia's and the full serendipity and everything new about the about.

Gosh I was supposed to publish more chapters but I'm writing another book I'll publish in the future.

It'll be rated mature so that's all I'm giving out.

I like Seesaw Trivia than the other trivia's.

I keep forgetting to publish this chapter XD