Attractive

Omg.. Thank you so much guys for getting me to 900 thank you for all your support. I think I should do better but this is enough. I appreciate it.\(^o^)/(ノ・ェ・)ノ
A new update is my present to you to show my appreciation. Also I like that new song Camila Cabello made. Its so addicting. I found that song because someone did the Jimin FMV with that song. That video was so R00D. My eyes were burning so bad. Such a great song.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Jiwon, wake up." Jin lift me up and I rubbed my eyes. What a strange dream..

"We have visitors." I opened my eyes and see the hyung line staring at me. I finally regained myself and knew where I was. I jumped off the bed dazed. "Um.."

"We know you guys didn't of anything" said Yoongi as he went in the bathroom. I was glad that they believed us especially Yoongi. He was serious about these things because first he doesn't want to trouble to start and the younger members. I took a deep breath.

"Ah, thank you," It was quiet until Yoongi came out of the bathroom.

"So Jin hyung, what happened to you?" asked Hoseok

"I had a fever but, I feel better now."

"It's good that you are feeling better. We're going to head out and get some pizza" said Namjoon.

The three left the room and left us there in silence. "I need to get going."

Jin took my arm and pulled me in for a hug. "Stay for a while longer. I feel sick again."

I put my arm on his forehead and it was normal. "You're fine. I shouldn't stay here longer."

"Why? It isn't illegal... I want to thank you for taking care of me." He was still hugging me while I was on my knees.

His warmth made me smile. "I guess I'm your personal nurse from now on." He let go of me and I looked into his eyes. "I'm dead serious if you get another nurse behind my back I'm going to be mad."

"Don't worry. I promise." I stuck my out my pinky and wrapped his with mine.

"Jiwon, sit next to me." He pat the bed and I sat next to him. "Do you need something."

"Yah." He nodded his head like a child. I smiled at him and replied,"what is it that you need?"

"A kiss." My face got red that I started fanning my face away from him. "A-are you okay?" He started grinning and finally cleared my mind. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Kisseu now."

"You're so extra." I gave him a peck on the lips and he pouted. "I'll give you a kiss later on. First, clean yourself up."

"You're so mean." He stood up and went in the bathroom. I quietly left the room before the younger members could arrive.

"Where were you?" asked Minny.

"Next door. Jin had a high fever so I took care of him until his brothers came."

"Is he okay now?" asked Violet.

"Yep. It's relief."

I took a shower and sat on my bed once I had my clothes on. "Guys." They looked up from their phones and replied, "yes?"

"I think I gained back one of my memories."

"Really?" They both sat up excited.

"What is it?"

"I was a child and I had a fake marriage with Jin, and I confessed my feelings for him."

"Really?" said Violet.