Childhood

"I'm leaving."

"W-what?" He looked at me in the eye.

"I'm moving to another city tomorrow."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I- "

"Why are you leaving? Did I do something wrong to make you leave?"

"No you didn't."

"So you knew you were leaving, you knew you had to tell me so you decided to tell me during the last minute. Was it a big secret you were trying to keep away from me?"

"Jin oppa"

I reach for his arm but he pulls it away.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

"How can you be sorry?"

"It was because I didn't want you to be hurt!" I yelled out in face and his eyes widened.

"Why are you acting like this?! First you get mad at me for not answering your question, then you go ahead and tell at the latest that you were leaving. Sometimes you think about yourself first instead of others and it's not good. Who cares if I'm hurt! You didn't tell me you were leaving and I'm not going to see you again!"

My blood boiled as he spoke.

He kept arguing with me until I started speaking.

I blurted out many things I could until I said something I wasn't supposed to say came out my mouth.

In a matter of seconds, Jin's eyes grew watery.

"Oh no.. no." I whispered as I clasped my hands at my mouth as I watch him start to cry. The water in his eyes fell down as he spoke.

"If you told me this weeks ago then I would have planned something nice for you before you left."

"If I told I liked you or if I didn't then our friendship would have been uncomfortable or ruined. I didn't want things to end up like this."