Smile

Jiwon's POV
<><><><><>
I woke up tired and my legs hurt. I snuggled closer to Jin until my eyes shot opened.

Curse my dirty mind

Now Violet is gonna annoy me.

"What are you thinking about?"

I looked up to my loving husband and gave him a smile.

"Good morning. Violet is gonna annoy me now. I'm gonna make breakfast. Go take a shower."

"Why can't you take one with me?"

Oh no

"Hey! Take a shower by yourself."

"Aish, you are so mean."

I rolled my eyes and Jin sat up.

I covered my eyes embarrassed.

"Go in now.. I don't. Want to see all that."

"You're so funny. I'm going on now. You can go now."

Once he finally entered his bathroom I used his sheets to roll myself into a burrito. I grabbed my clothes and quietly went out the room.

~

"I'm making breakfast today." Jin pushes me out the kitchen and Jiyong looked me confused.

"Nonna I like when you make breakfast."

Jiyong clings onto me while I sat at the counter watching Jin with a wide grin on my face.

"Nonna you look like a clown but without no makeup." Jiyong snickered under my embrace but I let go of him annoyed.

"Be quiet. I'm watching." After one night I turned into an idiot. I started noticing the manly sides of him instead of the cute.

Such broad shoulders..

I didn't notice that I said that out loud.

"Jiwon What has happened to you. You're smiling a lot."

Jin looked at me cheekily while I looked at Jiyong.

"Yah! I'm still the same person. Call me Nonna."

"Sorry. But you keep looking at Jin hyung and your SMILING AT HIM."

"What?!" My voice cracked a bit.

"You're weird."

I glared at younger squishing his cheeks because I couldn't stay mad at him.

"Okay I'm done"

Jin put the plates in the table and I stared in awe.

I don't even know what this type of food or what it was but it looks tasty.

The smell of the food lingered through the room. Jiyong looked at me shook.

"Wow, it looks better than what you can make."

"Yah!" I slapped his arm frustrated.

"I know it looks better than mine" I purposely admitted.

I brushed it off and went into the kitchen were Jin was.

"Gomawo" I wrapped my arms around his neck while I laid my head on his back.

"Yeah. Now go eat." I smiled and went back to my seat.

Jiyong stretched over to me and whispers in my ear. "Nonna, what's going on here?"

Jin sat down and started to eat his breakfast. I shot him quick looks and he looked back.