Hospital Part 2

"Name?"

Jin nudged me to speak waking me up from a daze. I flashed him a glare.

"Jiwon."

"Last-"

"Kim" I interrupted.

"What's your reason for being here?" The young woman gave me a devilish grin.

"I don't know why don't you ask him?" I pointed my index finger towards Jin.

"Hm?"

"Answer."

"Oh, she has a scheduled appointment with Dr. Im."

"Well then, you guys can sit there by the right."

"The right of where?" I asked.

She looked at me confused while Jin was trying to gently pull me away.

"The right of WHERE?"

"Um, excuse me?" She stood up from her seat giving me a pissed-off-kind of look.

"Jiwon, relax. People are watching." Jin grabbed my arm trying to pull me away.

"Why don't next time you give directions more properly." I growled at her as Jin pulled me away.

He sat me down and didn't speak. My heart continuously beating fast as I breathed heavily, and my hands shake vigorously because of my nervousness.

I cursed under my breath and Jin looked at me worriedly.

He wouldn't speak to me, but he reached for my hand but I pulled it away.

"Don't touch me" I growled.

A frown formed on his face and I sat there in pissed at myself for getting mad at Jin.

I've just growled at him when all he did was try to comfort me.

Am I on my period?

Many thoughts blew up in my head.

What if something bad happens?

Like..

What if I have a disease?

I stopped my thoughts when a nurse called out for my name.

I lift my hand up and stood up. As I started walking towards the door, I turned back to see Jin still there on his seat but with his head crouched down.

He looked up at me and waited for me to speak. "Hm?"

I looked as if if I was telling him something but he wouldn't budge.

I walked back towards Jin and shyly asked him my question.

"Can you um.. come with me?"

He gave me a weak smile and walked behind me.

The nurse guided us through the hospital.

My body was still shaking because of the atmosphere around me was sad. My heart grew weary as I saw many mental or disabled people.

Not that I didn't like the people it was me. I felt the pain these people went through to try to live a normal life.

Thinking that could be me one day.

Someone would have to take care of me.

Jin wouldn't be able to live his career because he had to take care of me.

"Mrs. Kim, are you alright?"

I snapped out of it and looked at the nurse.

"Yes I'm okay."

"But you're body is trembling."

"N-no I'm okay." I struggled to stop my body from shaking.

"Okay then." Jin put his hands on my shoulders as we walked towards the room.

I didn't know the reason to why my body was acting like this.

I wasn't okay. I didn't feel comfortable here.

"This is your room. Mr. Im will be coming soon."

Jin replied with an 'okay' as the nurse left.

I sat down frustrated. This hospital looked so familiar. The whole dream I had last night, the memories, they all came back again. Haunting me.

The crash, my blood, my mind getting dizzier each second until I passed out with a tear down my eye.

I felt someone entangled their fingers with mine until I looked up and saw the man who cared for me.

His thumb rubbing on my skin and he pulled me in for a hug with his free hand.

"It's okay, I'm right here."

My sobs grew louder as I balled Jin's shirt into my fist.

"You're fine. Nothing bad is going to happen to you because I'll be right by your side."

"I sorry." I blurted out.

"What for?"

"For acting mean towards you." I spoke in his shoulder. I was afraid to see his reaction so I didn't look at him.

"It's okay, you were just nervous and scared."

His warmth, his sweet tone, everything made me feel better.

I didn't know my reason for being mad at him.

Sometimes I thought that I was a nuisance.