Noona

When I got home with Jin we were both smiling like idiots. "Why are you laughing?" I said. "Why are you?" "I don't know, why are we laughing?"

"Because we are going to play some odyssey!"

"Yas!" I said sarcastically and we both gave each other a high five and we both plopped on the couch and started the game. Jin was gonna okay first and I went to get some drinks.

As I was washing the cups I looked out the window. I see a black figure walking around our porch. I almost dropped he cup shook. I caught the cup in time.

"Are you okay?!" Jin yelled out.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

I looked back out the window and I don't see the figure anymore.

The doorbell rung and I jumped up. "Are you sure you are okay?"

"I'm fine I was just imagining things." He shrugged and went to get the door.

Before he could open the door I stopped him. "Wait." I ran up and stood behind him.

He looked through the glass and opened the door.

My jaw dropped and the boy pushed through Jin and into my arms. "Nonna, I missed you!"

"Huh, Huh?" Jin held his heart shook.

"Noona, who's this? And why is he handsome?"

"Introduce yourself." I gave him push in his back and he stuck out his arm.

Jin was still shocked and I giggled.

"I'm Jiyong, I'm her younger brother." Jin shook his hand and repeat his full name.

"Jiyong Young?"

"Yah."

"Noona! Who is this?!"

I hit his back and spoke. "Jiyong, this is Jin my husband."

"Why is handsome and you never told me you were married."

"Sweetie, you forgot I got married? You forgot."

"I'm sorry I forgot. Pwees forgive me."

"What the heck?!" Jin yelled out. "Jiwon, What happened to him?"

"He has a mind of a five year old and has a problem where he forgets things."

"How old is he?"

"He's 15."

"Jiyong, what are you doing here?" "I ran away."

"Why and how?!"

"I didn't want to stay in California with mom."

"With mom?"

"My dad was with my mom and made me. They broke up and my dad met some other woman. She and my dad  made my brother and then my mom and dad made up. The woman met another man and didn't have a problem with him leaving. I never really met her. My mom was mad when she found out what he did. They talked over everything and made up. They decided to become and family and try to cope. They knew they were perfect for each other but they need to trust each other first."