Ending?

This song unquestionably goes very well with this chapter which is sad af.

Okay. Onwards.

###################################

"Shit..."he mumbled.

"Jiwon, you have to wake up." Tears ran down Jin's face as he tried to wake up the unconscious girl in front of him.

A few seconds later a few mumbles came out Jiwon's mouth leaving Jin astonished. She finally opened her eyes and Jin took her in his arms hugging her.

Jiwon wanted to push him away but felt so warm under his arms. She missed this comfort. She might as well save it because it'll probably be her last.

"Thank god, you're awake. I couldn't afford to lose you." She smiled as he spoke. "I don't care if we are no longer together, I'm just happy that you are safe. I still care." "I.." she opened her mouth to speak but hesitated. "You don't have to say anything, let me bring you to the hospital."

He picked her up as she hooked her arms onto his neck and stared at Jin. Those beautiful features... God, she missed him. She fell asleep laying her head on his chest feeling his warmth circling around her.

~

"Her blood sugar levels are low..

She hasn't received food in more than 48 hours, maybe a week...

Usually this happens due to some trauma.

She'll be fine if you just give her some soup with enough vitamins."

Jiwon looked around her surroundings hearing the doctor talk to someone behind the door. The doctor walked away and her mom came in.

"Jiwon, you're awake. We were so worried. Why didn't you tell us you weren't eating?"

"I don't know.." I said as sat up looking for another certain person. "Jiwon if something is going on between you guys you should at least say something." "Is Jin here?" I was still regaining my vision since I wear contacts. "No, he left. He wouldn't explain to us what happened. He just ran off."

What was I thinking.. Of course he's not here. Not in the hospital. Baekhee is pregnant. It's more serious than this. It's not my business anyway.

I removed the ring off my finger and put it on the table counter. I hugged my knees and began to cry. My mother wrapped her arms around me hugging me while I cried. "Eomma, can I be alone?" "Sure, I need to get going now. Call me okay?" "Yes."

She closed the door and left. I wiped my eyes and heard two familiar voices and a crying noise. I slowly moved myself off the bed, my aching upper body in pain. My head growing a migraine any second now.

I walked out the door and noticed the noise coming next door away from me. Each step I took.

Getting closer and closer.

I got in front the door and peaked into it.

Violet.

Her baby, and Hoseok.

I opened the door and looked at them happily.

"Jiwon, you're okay!" she smiled at me. "Violet, how long was I asleep for?" I rubbed my head. "Two days. We were all worried. You look better now." I smiled at her as she held the baby while Hoseok was in tears.