Truth

I look up from my phone and see a handsome man waving at me with a beautiful smile on his face. Violet ran to give Jhope a hug and I did the same. I gave him a tight hug and he did the same. He gave me a hug with one arm and patted my head with the other.

I was no longer cold, in his arms it was the warmest thing. I laid my head on his chest and it was beating quick.  I started giggling. "You really like me... I'm glad." My eyes were little teary so, I blinked them away and patted his chest where his heart was.

I held his hand and he held my suitcase for me. "I'm still shocked that you guys are together. Why cant I be with me nonna.." Jungkook started pleading and then Jimin pleaded too. 

I started laughing and saying no becuase they were too young for me. "Too late my children, she's mine." Jin gave me a side hug and I gave the boys a pat on the head.

I went to Suga holding Picku. "Aw, its nice seeing your sweet side." He didn't say anything and kept smiling at the dog and giving her kisses. "Here you go." He tried handing me her but I refuse. "You can hold her still." He smiled and went back to her. 

I went to go say 'hi' to the other memebers. I saw Minyeong and Tae sitting down not close to each other with their heads down. They were too quiet so I went to go sit with them. "Don't stay quiet for too long, talk to each other." They looked at each other and V gave her a smile. Her face got red and I outhed the words, 'your welcome' to her. 

"So," They both said. They smiled at each other and Tae moved one seat closer to each other. I left and sat next to Jin somewhere else. I laid my head on his shoulder and watched Violet and Jhope "playing" with each other and touching too much. 

I heard him make a sigh of relief and held my hand. "I'm happy that you are smiling." "I'm happy that you are here with me.  You don't know how alone I was."  I lift my head up and looked into his eyes, he looked in mine and smiled. He grabbed my face with both of hands and put his forehead on mine. "I won't kiss you yet until I've made you happy today." 

"You already did." I grinned at him and he laughed. "You are so needy. I'll give you a real kiss later." He gave me a kiss on the cheek and on my jawline. I gasped and my eyes opened, "No PDA." I gave him a light punch on the chest and he chuckled.

I stood up cause we were leaving. Suga gave me Picku back and I held her while Jin pulled my suitcase. "Picku, meet my fovorite man in the world. Call him daddy Jin." Jin put his hand out so she could smell him. I set her down and she went scattering towards Suga because she wasnt on her leash. I handed him the leash and he smiled. "You can have her for the whole day, she seems to like you." 

"Thanks, I guess I'm Holly love sick. " He picked her up and she kept licking him and Namjooon laughed. "Suga, it seems she loves you." The rest of the members watched as Yoongi held the small dog in his arms.

I looked at Minyeong and Taehyung in the front still talking to each other. Jungkook and Jimin went beside me and smiled. " Hyung is finally happy. He's been grumpy lately."  "I guess Minyeong in the antidote." Me and Jin nodded in agrrement. "So what are we doing for the rest of the day?"

"We are just going to go out in the city and look at things. But you guys need to drop off your stuff at the hotel." 

"I'm gonna go out with Jiwon. Just the both of us." "What Charmander says is that." I shoulder bumped him. "Sure, you guys need your privacy." Behind me I hear giggling. I see Violet and Jhope taking photos with each other and kissing a lot. "Jhope!"

"Oh Jiwon. I didnt see you." 

"Of course you didn't." 

I put my arm on his shoulder and started chuckling. "How's it been with you guys? Nothing good? Special? Pleasure?"