Noises

I know I said it was coming around this week but I forgot to tell you it was like really ALMOST done. I just needed a few more sentences and revising.

Enjoy, if you want to. 🙂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minyeong's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt bad for Violet. I knew her dad was strict but I don't how bad his reaction will be towards Violet and Hobi.

I picked up my phone that was ringing and answered.

Me:
Hello?

Violet:
Minyeong?

Me:
Yes?

Violet:
Can I stay over at your house for a while?

Me:
Of course, but why?

Violet:
I'll explain to you when I get there.

Me:
Okay..

I hung up the phone and and looked at it confused.

"What happened?" My mom walked up to me and placed her hand at my shoulder.

"Violet is pregnant and I think something happened."

"Ok then.. she's allowed to come and stay anytime.."

"Well.. she's coming now. But I'm really worried because she sounded like she was crying."

"At her age it's normal for that to happen. I'm going to work now. Bye sweetie." She placed a kiss on my forehead and walked out the door.

Jiwon's POV
()()()()()()()()()

"Jiwon-ah.. Why can't you cuddle with me?" Jin followed me pacing up the stairs.

"I want to go to sleep.."

"So sleep with me then." I paused for a second and thought that I haven't had a nice warm cuddle with him.

And I wanted to.

"Okay."

"Yes!"

I ran to my room and hid under my sheets.

Terrified until I felt a pair of slender arms wrapping around my body.

My heart beating quicker I shyly popped my head out and turned towards Jin.

One of my legs in between his two legs, I finally gave up due to his nice scent and warmth around me.

I placed my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

"Jiwon?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you for loving me."

My lips formed into a smile as I heard him spoke.

Through his shirt I felt his heartbeat beating faster.

He softly stroked my hair.

"Don't thank me. Thank my heart for bringing me in the right path. I'm sorry if I ever hurt you. Especially with that coffee."