Scarred

A/N: 100 reads jinjja(really)?! Thanks guys I appreciate it! I never thought this book would get 100 reads thanks a lot!! You guys give me so much jhope to make this book. KAMSA!! :)
//////////////////////

My eyes widened at the sudden response I was given by Jin my cheeks flushed and I snapped out of it. I unwrapped myself from him immediately and gave him a punch in the chest. "Aish this pabo!" I turned around and quickly entered my room and left Jin in a daze.

I slammed the door and slid down cupping my red cheeks. I couldn't stop those words he said out of my head.

I don't like seeing you with other men..

His eyes were very serious as if he was telling the truth. I snapped out of my constant stupidity when I received a message from someone.

It was my crush...

Seon Hanbin

Mr. Hot(yes I named him that;): Hey Jiwon let's meet up soon at school. I need to talk to you. Since I haven't seen you in days.

Jiwon: Sure! I was just sick for a few days and I'm coming soon. See you later.

Mr. Hot: thx I appreciate it :)

I giggled as I dropped my body on the ground and fangirl.

I stoped with the fangirl moment when received another message.

BTS Group Chat

Hm a group chat? I finally get to meet BTS and now I get to text them! Wonderful!

Rapmon: Hello anyone here I need help.

Jiwon: I'm here what do you need?

Rapmon: Okay I guess I don't deserve a a "hi oppa" greeting.

Jiwon: Lol okay. Hi oppa! I've missed you!

Rapmon: Better ;) I'm your oppa now.

Jiwon: So what did you need?

Rapmon: Oh.. That.  I was just bored.

Jiwon: ...

Rapmon: Gosh! I was just playing calm down gurl.

Jiwon: What do you need? (3rd time)

Rapmon: I broke my computer.

Jiwon: ...

Rapmon: You here?

Jiwon: Nooo.

Rapmon: Point proved.

Jiwon: I'll help you. I'll come over by the studio laterz.

----

Wow this boy is the God Of Destruction. He's lucky I'm good with electronics.

I put on my sweatshirt and jeans and opened the door quietly.

I looked both ways and slowly crept out the door and closed it slowly. It creaked and I freaked out. I tiptoed down the hallway and towards the door. I prayed that Jin didn't hear anything and went out the door.