Quiet

"Why.. How??" Jin sulked as he laid the controller on the coffee table walking up the stairs.

"I don't know. I guess I am better than you." Jiwon shrugged with a smirk plastered on her face.

"I'm never playing video games if I keep losing."

Jiwon followed him up the stairs feeling bad that she played too harsh on him.

"Jin come on. It was just a game."

"We played 16 rounds and you won them all." A sniffle came out his nose breaking her heart into pieces.

"Okay, okay. I'll play more fair next time to make it more fun. I'm sorry." She cupped his cheeks and gave him a peck.

"Okay, I forgive you." He chuckled a bit after Jiwon smiled in amusement.

~
As Jiwon was reading her book Picku came charging towards her licking her face all over.

"Ah, Picku!" She picked her up and snuggled with the small puppy on her on the bed.

Eventually she fell asleep with Picku due to exhaustion studying for exams.

After Jin finished taking a shower he glanced up the see Jiwon drooling in her sleep while Picku slept there as well.

"I guess my spot is occupied." He was about to put on a shirt until he heard a mumble.

"You have a king sized bed."

Jin glanced at Jiwon who spoke while her eyes were still closed.

"Hm?"

"You have a king sized bed. Yet, you can't sleep on it?"

"So mean. I was being nice and gave Picku the space she needed."

"Picku is a he."

"Heh?!"

"I'm playing!" Jiwon bursted into laughter waking up the once sleeping do next to her.

"This is the saddest thing ever." He picked up the dog and played with its furry arms.

Picku suddenly licked his face all over leaving Jin speechless.

"So... CUTE!!"

Jin twirled with the dog all around.

"Jinnie.. Can you come here I wanna snuggle?"

"After you gave me such harsh words? I don't think so."

"I'm sorry." Jiwon rubbed her hands sincerely in apology.

"No. That's your karma so no."

Jin let go of Picku who scurried off somewhere probably to her bed that's in the hallway.

He closed the lights and got in bed facing his back towards Jiwon who was emotionally in distress.

She laid her hand on his arm and leaned towards him.

"Are you mad at me?"

"I'll speak with you tomorrow morning. For now leave me alone."

Jiwon's heart shattered into pieces hearing that Jin didn't want to speak with her anymore.

"Okay," she muttered. She removed her hand away from him and turned around.

I guess since I'm getting silent treatment then I'll give him silent treatment.

~
Next Morning~~

"Good morning!"

I jumped out of me seat when I heard a familiar voice.