WHAT?!!

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in a while I thought about updating two chapters today.
This chapter might get PG-13 in here so get ready. ;)

Now here we go!!

**********************************************************************************

"Jiwon wake up.."

"AH!!!" I jumped off the bed, ran to the door that was opened and looked down both sides of the hallway. I turned to Minyeong and whispered to her ear. "Did he come here?"

"What? What are you talking about? No one came.."

I took a breath of air and sat on the side of the bed. "Great. It was just a dream.."

"What dream?" I didn't turn to her and flushed. "N- Nothing.."

"Oh wait, I forgot to tell you this! Jin came in-"

"WHAT?!" I jumped off the bed and turned to her on the other side of the bed.

"What's wrong? You look like you seen something you weren't supposed to see."

"Of course I've seen something I wasn't supposed to see!"

She went up to me both hands on my shoulders with a worried expression on her face. "What did you dream about?"
....

Dream

"Honey, that was fun night" spoke the familiar person. I found myself wrapped in someone's arms. I turned around and saw him..

"The f- what's going on!!" I screamed and pushed him off me.

"Wh- What's going on?!" I jumped out the bed and stared at him then myself.

I looked at myself head to toe and saw I only had a bra and my panties on. He stared smirking and then that smirk turned into a grin.

"You don't remember?" He spoke.

"What are you talking about?! Why am I in this bed?! What am I in your room?! How did I end up here?!" I yelled.

I took my clothes and ran to the door. "I wouldn't open that door..." he spoke.

"What? What's gonna happen if I open the door?" I said sarcastically. "Just don't open it" he said. "How the hell do I leave?!" I was getting very agitated.

He smirked, got off the bed and started walking towards me. "Hey what are you doing?!" I turned the knob of the door and opened it to get out.

When I opened the door I saw nothing I stood there just looking down. "I told you not to open it" he spoke. I quickly closed the door held my heart breathing heavily.

Then he stared coming towards me again, my heart beating quickly even more each second he took a step. I looked for a weapon and took an umbrella. "Hey stop coming close to me or you'll pay!" He just kept walking toward me with the grin on his face until, we were face to face. He quickly slammed both his hands on the wall on each side of me so I was trapped, I felt his hot minty breath on my skin. I shuttered, "S-Stop it." I was nervous I didn't know what he was gonna do to me. "You were really hot as you were calling in my name.." He caressed my face with both of his hands, and kissed my cheek and spoke in my ear.

"Wake up"

"Wha?"

"WAKE UP" his voice got rough. He kept repeating until his voice was becoming higher, it sounded like a 'girls' voice. He was fading away until I saw another familiar face.