Sorry

Enjoy my faithful readers!                                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jiwon, is that a hickey?!" Violet yelled at me and I covered my ears because it was a high pitched screech. "Ow! Lower your voice.." I rubbed my ears and Minyeong looked at the mark on my neck. 

"Oh my gosh this is amazing. I guess Jin showed you that he can go extreme." 

Minyeong smiled at me hugely. "This is a great day." 

"You guys are so annoying." I place the toy on the bed and get ready to go to bed. 

I sit on the bed with my lazy clothes on and start looking at photos I took with Jin. I smile and almost giggle at that ones he took by himself. One second later Minyeong and Violet are by my side. "Aw, you guys are so cute" said Minyeong.

"But dangerous" said Violet. Minyeong giggled and I got mad.

"You guys are so annoying. Its a mark gosh. Minyeong, why are you judging me for a mark on my body when Violet lost her virginity at a young age!" Violet's eyes widen and she stayed quiet until she finally spoke. "Please don't bring that up. It was a mistake." I gave her a side hug. "I don't care. I just want you to be safe. I know Jhope is a nice guy. He'll treat you well." 

I looked at Minyeong who lost her smile. "You guys are really happy and in love. I don't deserve love. or to be given love. I'm in idiot." 

"What's with that attitude? You are very beautiful. Staying single means that you can take care of yourself. You don't have to be stressed to make your partner happy. If he doesn't like you then he doesn't deserve you." 

"He looks like he does like you. He probably thinks you don't like him back. He literally shows interest in you." 

"Its fine. He probably wants to be friends. By the way, we took a photo with each other and exchange numbers(converse, numbers, Suga). She showed us a cute photo of them in the mall. 

She smiled a little at the photo, me and Violet were in awe. "Jiwon, how did you get that?" 

"I don't know what it is. I'm going to sleep." I was about to lay down when Violet stopped me. "Stop changing the subject. Tell us." 

"Come on, we are so curious." I was tired of there begging so I gave up.

"Okay, I'll tell you." They sat closely by them as I told them the story.

"He brought me to the park so we can talk because I had questions to many things. It turns out we were childhood friends and I happened to lose his memories of him because of this car accident that my parents know about. He started crying because I never remembered him and we had to leave Seoul. I never told him the day I was leaving. I broke his heart because he actually loved me and I told him to never love me." A tear fell down my cheek as I was speaking. 

"Now that is a love story." 

"I forgot him for many years. I left him all alone and I never said sorry." I dried the tear off with my sleeve. 

"I'm very happy that I'm back with him. I won't leave him alone again to suffer."

I smiled at them and they gave me a big hug. "Jiwon, tell us the rest." 

"What do you mean? That's all." "Jiwon! Stop trying to avoid things."

"Okay, Violet. You don't have to yell at me. Lower your voice. They can hear us. They are next door." 

"I'll lower my voice. I can't help it."

"Go on child" said Minyeong. 

I cleared my throat and started. "I didn't kiss him until we got to the park and we talked things over. The sun was setting and I was getting really anxious to kiss him. Ah, those plump lips were so irresistible. You know I have a habit of kissing things or people in pain. He wanted to kiss me so he asked me before he did. It was a smooth kiss and it wasn't uncomfortable. He stopped the kiss and started to give pecks on my face thenstartedkissingmeallthewaydownandgavemethismark(intentionally). Good night!"