Yo Yo Its Jhope!!

A/N: guys I'm so sorry for posting things late. Like I'm super busy these days with school starting soon. And I was out of state so see my family. Cause I haven't seen them in a year and I had to take care of my cousin who's really sick but is doing better now.

Bighit is finally making us happy. This video is the death of me when I hear Jimin say "touch me" or "touch me now"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I jumped as my alarm woke me up. I got out of bed and got into appropriate clothes. Me and Jin no longer have a break and now are returning to school.

We have to keep this marriage a secret or it's gonna get chaotic.

I checked my phone quick for any missed messages and saw a new text message from my crush.

"Seon Hanbin." I giggled as I said his name.

After school wanna meet up? If you do, then where and what time?

"Ah.. what should I say?"

At my locker and we could go anywhere. :D

I turned off my phone then received another message.

Sure. Can't wait to see you friend.

"F-f- FRIEND?"

I collapsed on the floor when he said friend.

I've been friend zoned.

"Yah."

I put my head down and didn't hear anything. "Yah!" I jumped and stood up straight. "What were you doing on the floor?"

"Nothing."

"It's nothing? Are you sure?"

"Ye-yeah. I'm fine~" I smiled went past him and grabbed a banana on the counter and went out the door.

Jin came out the door and looked at me. "What are you doing here?"

"You're driving me to school aren't you?"

"Noo. We can't be seen together."

"But how am I supposed to get to school?"

"Okay this is how it goes. I drop you off somewhere close to the school and I'll pick you up at the same place."

"Yea yea. I get it." I got in the car and started looking through my phone.

He dropped me off 2 blocks away from the school and I started walking towards school.

Someone tapped me on my shoulder and I jumped a little. I turned around and saw my old friend.

"Violet?! You are going to this school now?"

"Yes! Also... I heard you got married to Jin of BTS."

"Yea. I did, basically an arranged marriage."

"You are so lucky! I wished I got married to a BTS member."

"Yeah, and who?"

"Hoseok.." Her eyes fluttered when she said his name.