New Beginnings

I had to show you this song. I really love these guys. I don't even know if this will go with the plot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you mean she'll do anything to get Jin?" My heart stopped a second.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Jin had rage smeared all over his face.

Seon started snickering. Jn grabbed him by his shirt and was about to punch him but I held his wrist. He looked at me and I lift him off Seon. "Its not going to help. Lets just go."

"I guess I can't trust anyone anymore." I held in my tears and he smirked. "Lets go." He held my hand and walked me out the door. I looked back and a tear fell down my cheek.

Jin was still holding my hand and it was pretty quiet. My heart was beating quickly cause I never held someone hands for a very long time. He stayed close to me. I breaked the silence by asking him a question. "How did you know I was there?"

"The guys told me."

Then it got silent again.

"You like him right?"

"Not anymore."

"I feel your pulse on your wrist."

"Shi-" He knew my heart was beating fast. We went to the park and I ran to a swing. As I reached elevation I breathed some air. He got on the one beside me and started swinging as well.

"I finally feel 'awake'. Today was just a dream and now this is reality."

"You look beautiful when you smile. Don't cry alot." He didnt look at me and he was red. I smirked and ran in front of him. "Aw, our Jinnie likes me." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and ran to my swing.

My face got red and my heart was beating fast again. "Thank you for saving me."

"Your welcome."

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine now." I smiled at him and breathed the fresh air. "By the way, how did you know I was there?" Curiosity rose to me.

"Jhope told me."

"Oh... I have another question." I looked at him and asked him a question I never thought I would ask him. "Do you like someone?"

He looked at me with widened eyes. "What?"

"Who do you like?"

"Why so curious all of a sudden?" He looked at other families together.

"I just wanted know." I started rubbing my arms cause I was cold. A flash passed by and there was something warm hugging me. (XD internally screaming.)

He whispered something in my ear that made my heart bump quickly. "If I did, would you be jealous?" His hot breath made me shiver.

"Wh~what are you talking about?" My heart was still beating fast. My face was red and I tried covering it with my hands.

What the heck was happening to me?..

Before I knew it he was fast asleep on my shoulder still hugging me. "Hey. Are you awake?"

"First you hug me then sleep on my shoulder. So rude." I slowly try to lift myself up, trying not to wake him up. He was about to tip over but I caught him just on time.

I started dragging him all the way towards home. "Wow you are light as a feather. You need to eat more." I thought for a second and noticed that sounded out of context.