Territory

RATED PG13 00

IM SO SORRYYYY

Jin's POV
************
"Aish, Jija stop crying." I grabbed her in for a hug and her sobs vibrated through my shirt.

"I'll be back." I entangled from the hug and ran to my car. I took out a box and shut my door running back.

"Here you go." I handed her the box of tissues and listening to the wind blowing straight through the grass.

I dozed off looking at the clouds when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hm?"

"I'm finished." She said in a low voice. She didn't look straight in my eyes because her head was down.

"Ah, Jiwon. I thought I was the one who was supposed to act like a kid to you." I saw a small smile. I wanted to see her smile more so I lift her head up with my two hands and looked into her eyes.

"You are going to have to smile more Jija." I looked straight into her eyes and gave her a smile. Seconds then she smiled back.

"You knew you couldn't resist." I said laughing.

I heard a small giggle from her. "Okay, I'll explain what happened so we can go home."

She nodded and I started my story.

"Jiwon? Do you remember when you asked me if I was crying?"

"When?"

"In the hospital."

"Yeah. You were obviously crying" she grinned at me.

"Yes. When you had that accident it reminded me of when you had that accident when we were younger. I was filled with some much regret because I let you get hurt. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or in any way, it was my way of trying to stop loving you. I've never dated a girl because I wanted to date you. I thought that if something bad would have had to happen I wouldn't be able to spend the rest of my time with you which I do now and Im happy."

"While you were in the hospital getting recovered I felt so ashamed of myself that I went to a bar to get a couple of drinks just two but instead I drunk 10 shots. I drunk more because I wanted to forget the accident for the whole night. I was there drunk and crying until I met up with Baekhee. I never wanted to do anything with her in the first place she was drunk as well but not really drunk. I didn't know what was going around me. She told me things and grabbed my hand urging to do it with me."

"The only thing I remember is finding myself in a random hotel room. The day after I went to visit you when you asked me if I cried I wanted to leave because it reminding me of the events that happened that night. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to make it worse. I wanted to forget you getting hurt."

"You could have told me that, I would have understood." She said in a sarcastic low voice with her face scrunched up.

"I loved you a lot that I didn't want you getting hurt" I held onto her hand.

"Sorry for keeping a secret, I'll make sure to tell you thing next time."

"Are you okay now?"

"Yes. But I'm not forgiving you."

"What?" My voice got sore from running that I started coughing on my way up here.

She thought for a second and spoke, "until you sing awake for me."

"Seriously, awake? Why not House of Cards or something?"

"Because, that's my favorite song" she said in a low voice.