Okay

PLEASE LISTEN IT'S AN AMAZING MASHUP BETWEEN BTS AND TWICE. I got myself staning twice yesterday.

Damn those lips (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Warning: Cursing
***********************
"What?" My body tensed up when I heard her words."

"Didn't you hear to a single thing I heard?"

"That's why I want you stay away from him."

"No.." A lump grew in my throat making it hard for me to talk.

"I- I don't believe you. Jin would never do that. Just because something may have happed between you guys doesn't make him yours."

"Well, he did. I'm not making him mine because of that. I actually love him." The lump grew larger making it hard for me to breathe.

She turned around and paused. "I will not retaliate to make him mine. Either stay away from him or I'll have to get rid of you." She walked away with her friends.

My heart skipped a beat as she spoke. I was left in the hallway with no one around.

I slid down my locker and hugged my knees.

I stayed there crying in silence.

"Jiwon?" Someone called out my name and I didn't look up.

"Jiwon, it's Seon."

"Stay the hell away from me, why didn't you tell me it was her?"

"What? Who?"

"That little bitch Baekhee!"

"Her~." Seon whispered.

"Jiwon, if you don't want to get hurt do what she says. Stay away from Jin. The girl is crazy."

"Of course she's crazy! I'm not a freaking idiot! She almost stopped the flow of my blood on my arm!"

"Let me see." He reached for my arm but I pulled away.

"Don't fucking touch me. Get away from me!"

"Okay, I tried to help." He said in a sore voice.

"I don't ever want your help."

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry doesn't help. When you do shit to people sorry doesn't help. You are lucky I didn't call the fucking police." I stood up and opened my locker. I put a few of my books in locker and slammed it close.

"Jiwon, I'm really being serious." He catches up to me and I stopped my tracks. "Baekhee will hurt anyone that gets in her way. Do as she says please."

"There's no way in hell I'm listening to a bitch like her. I'm done with everyone's shit and yours. So go on home." I walked away from him on my way to my class.

As I was walking I had a minute to speak to myself.

"It's the same shit all over again. I was made to be hurt by the one I loved."

Tears swelled up in my eyes that I couldn't see at all.

I wiped my eyes before entering the classroom.

Mr. Park didn't speak until I entered the classroom.

"Late already, Ms. Young?"

Whispers spread around the classroom as I sat down. Some one tapped on my shoulder and I turned around.

"Hey, are you okay? Your face is pale."