A/N

Hallo

Helle

Hello

Ok just a simple hi. 

I just wanted you guys to know that I published a new story called Piano Teacher. 

Basically its about a girl who meets the mysterious boy that she saw 5 years ago and now he's her piano teacher. I made this story because of 5 reasons:

1. I love Day6

2. Wonpil is one of my TOP(big bang hehe) 3 favorites 

3. I want to play the piano and I love music

4. Day6 is a band that doesn't get noticed a lot. It's a really quiet fandom. They make such amazing music that I want them to be recognized. You should check them out. They would really appreciate it. 

5. There isn't a lot of day6 fanfictions so I was like why not?

I would really appreciate it if you would check out my book because I would want to know if I should continue the book or not. 

By the way a have a few more chapters to write down cause this story is almost done. Then I'll make an epilogue that will happen years after Jiwon and Jin got married. Then I'll go on with the second book which is about Taetae and Minyeong. Nothing really happened between them so I'm gonna fix it with a second book.

After I finish this book then the next then I'll go on with Piano Teacher and once that's done I'll make more stories for you all to read. 

I feel like I didn't thank you all enough. I'm really grateful that you all read my book. "I so proud of you."

"I got to say goodbye right now." (a line from the song up there)

-Mochi!!