R.I.P Manhood

A/N: Omg I love this song. I stopped playing Change up and Trauma and I still love those song and I don't even know if the vocal team is going to post something. By the way GOT7's what "You are" it finally came out and the mini album. Also check out these boys called Stray Kids and I'm deadass going to join this fandom. They debuted with the song called "Hellavator" and they are a group of 9! God they are so cute. JYP just debuted two groups this one and Boy Story with kids ages 9 to 13 I think. Those little kids are supposed to be wasting their youth in a park not doing this but I can't stop them.

Side Note: Violet I am not dirty nor wrong. I am a author giving thirsty Jin stans something to read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got ready for school and my 2 best friends left to go home and got ready for school. "I guess I'm going to school by myself."

I got out my door when a crowd appeared in my face. Lights were flashing in my face. "Are you Jin's girlfriend?" Someone shoved a mic in my face. I covered my face and trying shoving them out my way but not rough. They kept asking me questions about me and Jin. "Do you guys live together?" "When was the last time you saw him?" "When did you first meet?"

I covered my face and kept denying everything. "I'm sorry I don't know who you are talking about." This one dude was especially bothering me. He was blocking me and I had to get to school. "I don't know who you people are can you please get off my property. I have the right to sue you." (A/N: "I'm going to sue you Min Yoongi!";) "Come on, we need answers!"

This dude was seriously getting on my nerves. I wanted to punch him on the face but I can't. I tried passing right through them. I was close to escaping when the same dude grabbed my hand. "What are you doing?! Let go of me!" "We need answers babe. Just tell me what you know and You are free to go." He gave me a smirk and I had to do the possible. Kick him in the crotch. And I did.

"F***!" He held onto his manhood and I ran for it. "You'll pay for this!" Some people checked to see if he was okay and others ran after me. As I was running someone grabbed my hand. Ugh, it was him.

"Wtf, Seon?!" He was running with me. I tired letting go of his grasp but I couldn't let go. "Jiwon, I'm doing you this one favor! You don't have to forgive me. I'm just helping someone out."

When we were safe we stopped. We took our breaths. I bend down on my knees, covered my face and started crying. My wrist hurt a lot so I started rubbing it.

"Yo, you okay?" He didn't get closer to me and bent down. "Leave me alone, I'm better off alone." I shooed him and wandered in my thoughts. How did they know where I live?  If this keeps on happening how am I going to protect myself? Jin.. please come back...

I stopped crying and Seon helped me up. "Are you okay now?" "Does it look like I'm okay? I almost got raped :| by you, Jin is gone and I have to deal with this. BY the way please f ing leave so I can go in peace. I have nothing to do with you."

"I'm sorry I was forced to. I didn't want to, you are to special for that." I gave him a "Violet glare" and rolled my eyes. "Shut up and leave. I have nothing to do with you. You broke my heartu now get the jam out of my face." I pointed to the other side of the sidewalk and started walking.

"Come on, forgive me." He did an aeygo and I resisted it. "I just saved you." "I'm supposed to forgive because of that and I'm supposed to forget everything." I gave him a pissed look.

I kept walking quickly and he caught up to me. "Jiwon ah, the past is the past. Second chances." pleaded a lot and I was done with his bs. "SEON. I'm close to losing my cool now please get the hell out of my face. I don't want to see you in my face again. You don't deserve second chances. 'Never Ever'". Once I saw the school I ran to catch up with my friends.