Ending? Part Two

Months later Jin was on his leave after graduation. He already signed his divorce papers with Jiwon.

He knew he had to stop chasing her.

It would never make up for what he did.

He hurt someone. He can never pay for his mistakes.

He's going on business trip with his father and maybe he could start new.

Let go all of his feelings, even though it'll probably never happen.

Jin
//////

Apparently Jaehee came out with the truth and told me that I wasn't the father.

Apparently the father was Seon. Genetically.

That's great and all but still...

I slept with her...

Doesn't change the fact that I hurt Jiwon.

It's better for the both of us.

Mostly Jiwon.

She dealt with too much pain.

ALL PASSENGERS ATTENDING FLIGHT 36 TO THE UNITED STATES, PLEASE BOARD THE PLANE AS SOON AS YOU CAN.

__________________

Months later Jin was on his leave after graduation. He already signed his divorce papers with Jiwon.

He knew he had to stop chasing her.

It would never make up for what he did.

He hurt someone. He can never pay for his mistakes.

He's going on business trip with his father and maybe he could start new.

Let go all of his feelings, even though it'll probably never happen.

Jin

"Are you ready?" I nodded and got on the plane with my father.

5 years later...

Jiwon

From what the author wrote, yes it is true. Its been five years since I've last seen Jin and honestly I feel great. I'm doing well in life and without romance.

"Ms. Young!"

"Ms. Young! Can we get an interview?!" I brushed by all the people who were grieving to ask me questions.

"Ms. Young we heard that your book will be made into a movie? Can you tell us if this is true or not?"

I stopped to look at the media reporter. He flinched and got nervous.

"Yes. It is true. My book "The Distance to Fall" will be made into a movie. Any other questions?" I smiled and he muttered out words flustered before another person pushed him back to ask me another question.

"Hey!" I immediately took action to help the young aged man up.

"U-uh, thank you Miss. Young!" He bowed before a shout came from another reporter.

"Is it true that this is a collaboration between Kim Media and your agency?!"

"Yes, that is also true, it will be a great opportunity." I smiled at the cameras no matter how much they disgusted me.

"Excuse me Miss. Young, how does your skin look so radiating? Every female fan of yours are so intrigued by your fare skin. How do you do it? Why do you look so beautiful?"