You

Guys, I've been crying for the pas ten minutes to this song. I seriously love this song but once I found out who sung them I started crying. I didn't know Jackson could sing this good! I have goosebumps on my back and shoulders. Youngjae has been bias wrecking me since this comeback. My heart is beating so fast. Omg 2jae ruined me. I don't even know what's this chapter about anymore. There was a JJ project and there has to be a 2jae project. I would die if there was. They sing so well together. I love this album. Jackson.. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME. I LAIDED ON MY COLD FLOOR CRYING ON MY BACK BECAUSE OF YOUR VOICE. YOUNJAE.. PLZ STOB IT. YOU ARE TOO SEXY IN THIS COMEBACK GO BACK TO BEING CUTE FOR ME.

~~~~~~~~

Jin POV '''''''''''''

Once I saw Jiwon crying my heart felt like it was going to fall. My dongsengs(younger bros) were smiling at me before Jiwon picked up her phone.

Jin: "Are you okay?" I was still worried for her own being.

Jiwon: "Jinnie, for the tenth time I'm okay. You don't have to ask me every minute." She smiled at me and started looking around.

"Oppa is very worried. Let him be worried." "Okay Oppa." She gave me a grin.

"Why are you doing that? It's weird." She giggled and was still looking around.

"What have you been looking at the whole time?" "I don't know why Violet and Minny left early. Class starts in ten minutes."

(A/N: I know this is super boring sorry)

"I'm bored. Entertain me" I asked. "How am I supposed to do that?"

"I'm getting tired of the others." "I don't have anything funny but guess what I got?"

Jin: "What is it?"

She grinned, "You know the new Super Mario game that's coming out in 14 days?"

"Super Mario Odyssey!?"

"Yep."

"How did you get it?" I was filled with shock cause I wanted to get it early before anyone else did.

"My dad knows someone."

"I haven't played it yet. When you come back maybe we could to play it together?"

"Of course I would love too!" I was clapping in excitement.

-

Jiwon POV '''''''''''''''''

I got to class early and sat down. I heard that there was going to be this new teacher for History and that he was close to your age.

"OMG he's so hot!" These three girls came into the class making noise. I heard whispers around the whole class about this mysterious dude.

I check my phone for missed messages. I saw Seons' inbox and looked at it.

Delete.

Jin texted back after our video chat.

Jinnie: I'll call you tonight. Have a good day!

Me: Thx :) Make sure you eat.

Jinnie: You know me. I eat all the time.

I smiled and replied back.

Me: True, tr-

Some one grabbed the phone from my hand and I looked up. A very handsome dude had my phone.