Beautiful Rose

A/N: I'm going to work on making this book better! I don't really think it's all that good. I want to ask you guys how I can make this book better. Okay I'll stop talking.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

It's almost time. Freak. I'm getting married to some beauty that many girls like. If people find out what the heck will happen to my reputation. I'm going to get attacked by many girls, it's not my fault I was forced to. STOP YELLING AT ME!

"AH!! I'm tired of this!!!!" I yelled out in the library. Some people gave me blank stares or didn't notice.

"Jiwon?" The library gave me that when you did something wrong. "Lower your voice."
"Yes ma'am." I apologized and did my homework.

---

"I'm screwed Minny!!" I grabbed both her shoulders and collapsed on her for a hug. "What?! What should you be screwed about?! You are getting married by Worldwide Handsome!! Even I'm jealous."

"That's one of the things I'm worried about! I'm going to live all alone in a house with him! Him! If this gets out I might just die now! Also I'm not that beautiful.." I finally calmed down when she gave me a back hug. "Come on, let's get lunch!"

She dragged me down the hallway crowed with people until I no longer felt her hand in mine. I turned around and bumped into someone and spilled coffee on their shoes.

Holy shit I spilled coffee on him. "S-sorry." I was nervous cause I didn't want attention caught on me. "Follow me." He grabbed my hand frustrated and brought me to the boys washroom. He sat on a bench and put his foot on a stool. "You want me to clean it?"

"Why would you think I brought you here?"

I knelt down and started cleaning his shoes. Wow I feel like a servant. "Sorry. I didn't know where I was going."

"Shut up and clean it."

Okay, I'm done with his bitchy attitude. "First of all I'm not your maid and I don't have to clean up this. Go get new ones!"

"I can't get new ones these are made personally by a famous designer and there are only one of these in the world and they are on my feet."

"I'll just give you the money to get them repaired." I was focused on cleaning his shoes I was already tired after 3 minutes

"5 thousand."

My eyes woke up widely to the amount of money. "F-five thousand!!"

"You can pay for it can't you? You have money don't you? But I have more." He started smiling.

"Okay I'm done with this shit bye!" I stood up pissed and went for the door.

"Hey! Jiwon! You still need to pay for my 5 thousand dollar shoes! I'm telling your parents!"

"Tell them then." I threw the rag at his face and was already out the door and tired of his annoyance.

Jin laid his back on the door smiling. "She's really exciting when I make her mad."

Crazy Fangirl POV
----------------------

"Who was that girl with Jin? She has no right to be around him right girls. It looks we have to teach someone a lesson." The girl snickered with her friends planning what to do to the girl.