Bad Boy

"This is our maknae, Jeon Jungkook " Jin pointed to a boy with black hair waving at me. When he smiled his two front teeth were longer than the others.

Ah, he looks like a bunny.

"This is Kim Taehyung." He pointed to a boy with grey hair blocking his eyes.

He made a sign with his fingers. "V" he said in a low voice.

"Park Jimin." A blonde hair boy gave me a cute smile and shook my hand.

"Hi, I'm Jimin." "Hi" I did a slight bow.

"Oh my gosh! You guys are both short." A man yelled out. I took a quick look to see a man with orange hair.

"Hey! I'm not short! I'm average height!" I yelled but next to me I heard another voice. Jimin yelled out the same words as me.

Laughter boomed through the room. "Wow, Someone knows how I feel" We both said.

We gave each other a high five. And Jin went on with the others.

"I guess he already introduced himself. This is Kim Namjoon."

"Hi- Jiwon, why is your brother so cute?!"

"I'm just gonna squish his cheeks right now. He's adorable. He's just like Jimin."

The tall man walked up to me, grabbed my face and started pulling on it. "Yah! That hurts." He gave me a big hug. "I just want him as my pillow. I'm taking him Jiwon."

"No way! He's staying with me!" Jiwon went grabbing for my arm while Namjoon took my other.

"No! I'm taking him! Someone understands me feelings!" Jimin went grabbing for my waist.

I felt happy to have people who wanted to be around me but my body was getting tired and from yelling at them to let me go.

Jin tried grabbing me but the strength of my sister was beating them all.

The other members were yelling to let go.

"Let go of the kid." All hands dropped to their sides as the man spoke.

I was dropped onto the floor with a loud thunk.

My heart raced when I heard his voice. The members and my sister scooted away where I was on the floor rubbing my back.

The man walked up to me and smiled at me as he took his hand out. I took his hand and he lift me up. "You okay kid?" "Yeah, I'm fine but I'm not a kid." I whined.

"Well, Okay." He scoffed and turned around at the others who's heads were down. "You all made me mad. All of you were fighting just to get this kid to have your attention. I'm ashamed of you all. You all should know better. I'm leaving." He walked out and slammed the door shut.

My body jumped when the noise echoed through the room.

"Um Jin oppa? Who was that."

"That was Yoongi. Min Yoongi."

"Min Yoongi..." I whispered again to remember the name.

"Guys we made Yoongi hyung mad. We shouldn't say make a single noise" said a red haired boy.

He walked up to me and poked my cheek. "Jung Hoseok. But you can call me Hobi, Hope, Jhope."

My eyes were blinking multiple times because I felt as if there was a bright light behind him. It was burning my eyes.

"Are you an angel?" I asked.

He chuckled and made a flower cup and placed his chin on it.

"No, I wish. It's just the lighting behind me. But I'm still your angel."