Safe

Thank you for the 1k I appreciate it. I love Crystal Snow more than Pied Piper.
><><><><><
"Thank you." I put my head down in embarrassment. "You're welcome."He held my hand as we walked to the hotel.

2 days later
"Ah, it feels nice to be back in Seoul". Violet stretched her arms and Jin paused before entering the Airport. "What's wrong?"

He reached into his bag and pulled out 3 sunglasses and masks. "Guys, put these on so they won't recognize you."

"Okay" said Minyeong and Violet. I nodded in response. We put them on and fans started screaming. The security guards blocked us and the boys. The fans were crowding us. "Jin oppa! Who's that girl?!" Jin stayed silent and covered me as he held my hand tightly." I could tell he was nervous.

"The fans were asking multiple questions about us. They were annoying Violet and Minyeong as well. I checked on them and they were fine. Taehyung covered Minyeong's body with his arms. He finally turned into a gentleman. I taught him a good lesson.

Hoseok covered Violet and gave the ARMY smiles. Despite the ARMY asking many questions about me what I heard the most was this. "Hey, isn't the girl the same girl who was attacked by those reporters." "She looks just like the girl" "Jin oppa! Is that your girlfriend? Do you live together?"

"I'm sorry ARMY but I can't answer your questions." (I'm making ARMY sound so bad sorry).
A girl who held up many posters with Jin's face ran at me and tried taking off my mask.
Jin didn't touch her at all. "Please let go of her." The security moves her off me and I walked quickly towards the exit. "You okay?" He looked into my eyes and stoked my head. I nodded and we walked out the door.

Once we got back to the house I took off my mask and plopped on the couch. "I'm going to visit your parents. I don't know how your home looks like. Are they available now?"

"Yeah. I'll drive you there." I stood up and stretched my arms. Jin came out the kitchen with two banana's in his hands. I pat his head, "it seems you were that hungry. I'll prepare something later." He shook his head. "This time I'll make the food. Let's take turns every day if we can."

"Yay, I get to try oppa's food." He smiled and we walked out the door to the car to get there.

Little did they know that hey were being watched....
Snap!

"Did you hear that?" I asked Jin. "I think so." I looked out the window and saw no one except a mysterious figure in a black hoodie walk away.

I swear I didn't see him pass by. Which way was he going? I shrugged and rolled up the window.

"You okay?" Jin asked me. "Yeah, I'm fine." That man gave me an awful feeling. He turned his head to the right so that I could see the side of his face. He smiled and walked away.

"Are you sure?" Jin cut off my thoughts and held my hand. "Did you see that man?"

"Yeah, it seems as if he was looking at me." "Do you think it was one of those photographers?"

"Nah, let's just forget about it. It's making me nervous." Jin held my face with his hands and gave me a kiss on the head. "Don't worry, I'm here with you. You're safe by my side." Our foreheads touched and we stayed like that for a minute.

~

"Wow?!" I gazed at the enormous house in front of me. "You find everything amazing."

I smile and come up with a joke. "Do you know what else I find amazing?"

"Me." He pointed at himself and I shake my head. "Nah, you actually thought I was gonna say that?"

"Yes," he pouted with his head down. "But do you know what I find really amazing?"

"What?"

"You."

"It's another one of your jokes is it." I walked towards the door and smiled."it wasn't but I guess you think I'm playing."

"No, no. Say it again."

"I already said it. That's too much work saying it again." He wrapped arm around my shoulder and I take out my phone. We take a few selfies and he gave me a peck on the check . "Say oppa, I'm sorry for my rude behavior and you are really handsome."

"No way. And why are their so many steps to your house?!"

"Since you are not going to say it your going to need punishment." My eyes widen and my face got red. "Holy shit." I went running up the stairs and Jin started running after me. "You are going to have to give up!!" I finally reached up the stairs and take a breather. Jin was still running up the stairs and I went around the house. I didn't even know where I was going. I was running. I reached their garden and it was huge. I see many trees and flowers. I decided to stay there and admire the flowers and forgot about running.

Jin's POV
**********

"Ah, I finally reached the stairs." I sat down on the concrete and lay my body down. "Wow, she's fast." I sit up and try finding her. I took the way I think she went. "Just go with your instinct." I walked around the building at turtle speed.

"Ah, were did she go?" I walk in the garden and see all the plants I've admired when I was younger. I go deeper into the garden and see Jiwon looking at the flowers. The wind was blowing through her hair.

"Wow." She was smiling and walking through the flowers. I never really smiled at the flowers but she did. It looks like they meant something to her. She sat down in front of a cherry blossom plant. I stand there 20 feet away from her. I sat down and we both stay silent. She lays her head on my shoulder.

Someone's POV
***************
As we watched our kids we were extremely happy. "It did work."

"It did. They look so cute right?!" I hold my husbands hand and remember how cute she was. "Jiwon isn't that cute girl anymore, she turned into a marvelous and strong woman."

"Yeah, she isn't."

"I wonder if she knows now."

"Jiji, I don't have words for. Jin, grew up into a grown man. Remember when he was shy? It seems they've talked and are one."

"I remember when she whined to me that he didn't want to get married to her cause he was afraid. He acted as if he was a baby. He was nervous the night before the wedding."

"The boy was acting like an idiot. He was excited but he wouldn't admit it."

"Guys, they're gone."

"Were too busy talking and we forgot about them."

Ding!