Jin?

Okay I suggest maybe listening to like a sad song but nothing too sad... it won't be that sad
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Beep!

Beep!

That's the sound I kept hearing in my head...

Wires are being attached to me.

I still keep seeing that same person who's face I couldn't really see.

It looked like a boy. He looked familiar.. He was still crying...

"Jiwon.." He whispered something in my ear.

"Wake up."

"Wake up!"

Tha- that sounds familiar.

My eyes close.

... I wake up in a blank room

I see a very familiar face...

Halmonee(grandmother)!

"Halmonee!" I ran into her arms and started crying.

"I miss you."

"Me too my child." She pulled away from the hug and gave me the look of disappointment. "Do you know why you are here?"

"I don't know.." I looked at her with concern."

"Here watch this." She pointed to my left and showed everything that happened.

Sirens wailing...

My car..

Me..

Jin..

He's crying? Why? He never cared for me.

"Why is he crying? I never had some special relationship with him." I turned to her and she shook me with the answer she gave me. "You do have a special relationship with him." Tears fell down my face, it was a habit of mine to cry whenever someone was hurt.

"Why am I even crying about him when all he did was annoy me?"

"You are the one who hurt him" she spoke.

"What I didn't do anything to him.. please tell me what I did wrong to him."

"You will find out if you ask him for yourself. Get the answers you want if you ask him."

She pointed back to the screen there was more.

I was being pushed around the hospital, the doctors were trying to save my life.

Jin...

Why are you crying? What did I do to you that hurt you so bad?

My life isn't important.

Why care about me when you can just go home and forget this never happened.

"Halmonee?  Can you tell me what's going on?"

"Look at the screen." 

"Jiwon!"

"Don't die on me yet! I haven't told you everything!"

"Please save her... I haven't told her my true feelings for her. Our past doesn't matter! Just wake up." He kept shaking the doctor to save my life.