Kicks

There will be profanity: WARNING.

Also 8 letters is a beautiful song it fits well here. Lie perfect. DX

Its been about a week.

Still didn't see Jin. My heart aches because I was broken. It felt like everything was back to the way it was before.

Boring.

But the thought of his smile, how he would hold me to sleep calmed me. I missed it a lot.

But I couldn't go back. My lip quivered as I remembered some memories. I was to continue them for as long as I live.

"Jiwon!" Everything faded away when I heard an annoying voice.

"What?" I stared at her belly that was growing still. I can see it very clearly.

"I was asking for Jin. Whenever I went to your house it was that brother of yours or his friends who wouldn't let me in."

"Do you think I care? Stop talking to me and go. You already got him to yourself, I just want to finish classes so I can start my career."

"Jin oopa!" I cringed at the nickname.

She ran away and I turned to my locker to collect my stuff. I didn't turn away because if I did, I would want to go back.

I heard his voice along side the other female and it sounded drenched.

"Jiwon!" I turned back to see Seon.

"What do you want from me?"

"Let me explain what I need to say." He reaches to touch my arm but I pulled it away.

"I don't want you to touch me. Just stay away from me. I don't even want to see your face again." I slammed my locker and walked away passing by Jin and Baekhee my head facing the ground.

I just wanted to be left alone for the day.

I didn't want to talk to anyone.

I managed not to see Jin the whole day.

I got in my car and heard a tap on the door.

I looked up after put on my seat belt and saw Jin standing there.

Suddenly my heart began to beat quicker like how it always does whenever I see him.

"Can we talk?" He said in a muffled voice.

I nodded slowly and got out my car.

"What is it?" I asked looking down at my shoes keeping my distance.

"I just wanted to know how you were doing. I'd still like to see you even if you don't want to see me anymore."

Argh.

I forgot how sweet he was.

I felt my heart beating even quicker.

"I'm fine." I bit my lip harshly.

"Okay." We stood there quietly and I suddenly spoke up.

"How is Baekhee?" I looked at him seriously.

"She's okay." I stared at his beautiful face while he spoke.

So much. I really wanted to hug him.

It's so hard. But I made the right choice.

I stopped staring until I heard him say the word:

"Ultrasound."

"O-oh. How long?" I felt a stinging pain under my eyes as I tried not to cry.

"She has like 2 months left."