Two Dates, One Night.

I'm so sorry for the short chapter but I want to thank you all by updating 2 chapters :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah.. Where are you taking me?" I tried pulling out of his grip but he held on to me not tight but so that I couldn't leave.

"I'm taking you somewhere special" he winked at me and I turned my head away from him so he wouldn't see my red face. "Why did you turn your head around? Am I ugly to you?" I turned to face him and saw his worried face. "Oh no! You aren't ugly, I'm just a little happy."

"Is it me that's making you happy?" He smirked and started clapping. "I'm your hopeu I'm your angel!" He started flapping his wrists and I started cracking up. "Wow that never stops doesn't it?"

"Nope." He grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. I started blushing like an idiot and covered my cheeks with, my free hand. "Friends can hold hands can't they?" said Jhope. I nodded and and started walking with him around town.

"I want to show you around the place since you are new here" he smiled. "I thought we were going on a date and now a tour?"

"Yep."
-
Few hours later

I started dressing up nicely for my date with Seon. I couldn't believe my dream came true.. I put on a sundress a little too short, flats, and put my hair in its usual ponytail. I don't like makeup cause it isn't natural for my skin so all I do is add moisturizer.

I went down the stairs and passed by Jin all the way to the door. He stopped me and asked me a question. "Where are you going looking like that?" He didn't even look at me, he was too busy playing Super Mario. "It's none of your business. I'll be back by 10." I didn't even glance at him and went out the door.

I saw Seon's car and entered. "Hi!" He smiled at me and tried to kiss me on the lips but I turned away. He pouted and kissed me on the cheek. "I'm going to take you out to dinner, a quiet place just for the two of us." I blushed brightly and cupped my cheeks.

"Aww you are 'soo' cute." He squished my cheeks and pinched my nose. He drove us all the way to a huge restaurant with no one inside. "Where's everyone?"

"I rented it for today, I wanted it to be for the two of us." "Really?" "All I want to do is stay by your side forever." He held my hands gently and looked into my eyes. I looked at him in his eyes and I put my head down so he wouldn't see my red face.

He lift my face up by my chin and tried to kiss me again. But I turned my head around and smiled. "Playing hard to get? Okay I guess I'll have to try to make you kiss me" he smirked at me and let go of my hands.

Time passed by quickly for the both of us. So he brought me home, "I really wanted to spend more time with you but your parents are probably worried." My eyes widened and I checked the time on my phone. It was past 10... "I probably should enter now, bye." I kissed my cheek before I entered in.

I turned to my right and he was still playing Super Mario Kart. I plopped on the couch and took another controller. "What are you doing? I play independently."

"I'm bored so I want to play with you."

"No, no, no. If we play together you are going to make me lose."

"I don't care, I'm still playing with you so shush up." He looked at me while I entered my player in the game. He moved his face closer to mine and spoke, "you don't wear makeup?"