Violet Pt. 2

I recommend listening to that song because it goes with the mood and it's such a great song. If it finishes early then replay it I guess 🤷‍♀️

Song: Hold me
Artist: Eric Nam 💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"She- she's what?" I blinked my eyes many times repeating what he just said.

"She's 2 months pregnant."

I felt happy at first because I was going to have a child and scared because Violet was going to kill me.

"I'm really an idiot."

I just got Violet pregnant because my stupidness didn't put on a fucking condom.

"She's conscious now. You can tell her the news."

I nodded and slowly knocked on the door.

"Vi?"

I made my way into the room expecting Violet to be awake but she was asleep.

I sat on the chair beside her bed and looked at her pale face.

"I'm so sorry.. This is all my fault." I held onto her hand and looked at her face.

"I got you sick and you're pregnant. I'm happy that we have one and the fetus is healthy but what I'm scared about is because we are very young and I don't know what your parents might think. My parents would be okay. But I'm mostly worried about you killing me for messing up." I chuckled slightly until I say her eyes fluttering.

"Ugh~" I stood up quickly wiping my tears off.

"I heard everything." She slowly sat up cautioning me to be ready for anything.

"So I'm carrying Jhope's baby.."

Heh?!

"No wonder why my period hasn't came.." She pondered silently when my heart rate beat quicker.

"Vi.." I shook her hand wanting to cry.

"Are you really okay?"

"Yeah."

My breathed hitched as I laid my head on her leg.

"Just tell me if you want to keep him or her.. "

"Ho- Hoseok... Why would I want to get rid of our child?"

"Its because you are always so focused on school and you don't have time for this stuff."

"I thought about it and.. if it's you then yes. I would want to keep our child. It's my choice."

I slowly looked up at her.

She gave me a wide grin but it showed worry.

"But I'm still mad at you. Look what done to me."

I chuckled and slowly gave her a hug.

"Your parents.."

"I know. I'll find a way."

"I just want to stay with you, cuddle you, and give you lots a kisses." I held onto the nape of her neck putting our foreheads together.

"I love you Hoseok."

"I know that." I smiled quietly and enjoyed the comfort of her."