Thirsty

I glared at the shook Taehyung.

"What? The pizza is here." He bowed at the older female and paid for the pizza.

I closed the door and the older female walked in. I went straight for Jiyong and held his hand.

"What do you want?"

"Didn't I say that I came for my child. He went missing from my house and I was worried. The only place I knew he would go to is here."

"Wait, wait. What is going on?" Namjoon stated.

"Why are there a bunch of men here? Aren't you married?"

"Yes I am."

"I come in here and the party is over?" My stepmother sat on the couch and everyone was silent.

"You guys gotta try this. This is some good pizza" Jimin said while munching on his pizza.

"It is" replied Taehyung.

Jin went straight to the boys and smacked their heads. "This is no time to be eating pizza."

Jiyong pulled on my sleeve nervously.

"Nonna, am I going back home?"

"There's no way I'm letting her take you. I haven't even spent a lot of time with you."

The fact that my younger brother had to leave saddened me because if she took him I would have to go years again without seeing him.

There were times when I wanted to remove his pain.

He wasn't being treated like a baby..

He made new friends here...

Who don't care about his sickness...

He was like my teddy bear.

Warm and supportive.

"Jiwon, I'm speaking to you."

I looked up removing my thoughts and looked at the female in front of me.

"Sit down, I don't like when people stand in front of my face."

I sat down quietly on the chair across from her holding my dear brother's hand.

"Same thing goes for you guys."

The members reacted to her order quickly and sat on the carpet floor.

"Jiwon, I'm not a bad person you know? I was just very worried that I went searching for my baby boy. He will have a better life with me because I'll teach him how to act like a proper 15 year old and he could live a normal life. He's my only child I don't want you taking him away."

"I'm so sorry, but I don't want Jiyong to leave because he's like my best friend and he has friends now.. He's been alone his whole life and needed someone to talk to. I love him like my little brother which he is. His life was already normal but you made it seem like something was wrong with him. Even if sickness causes him to act younger than he is, he's still a 15 yr old boy that deserves to know the whole world. Unfortunately I can't let you take that away."

"So how would you pay for school?"
Jiyong stares at me concerned. I nodded at him but I was interrupted by you all know who.

"I'LL PAY FOR HIM TO GO TO SCHOOL." Jin raised his hand proudly while a smile crept my face and Jiyong.

"What?" My stepmother said.

"I have the money to let him go to school.."

"We'll help as well. Because I want to go out with my other best friend" said Jimin.