Warmth

A/N: Guys sometimes in this book I might add lyrics to kpop songs so.. either cause I was thinking about that song or I'm listening to it.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

"I'm so sorry Eomma." I bowed down to her and the whole crowd. "I'm so sorry for wasting your time. I've cause trouble today and I sincerely apologize. The reason I acted like that wasn't because of Jin."

Jin looked at me surprised and whispered "what are you doing-."

"Shh. I can handle this."

"I was just very disappointed in the death of my grandmother that happened so suddenly. She always told me to see the good in people even if they are called by a label. She took a care of me and never gave up on dreams. She was a person I cared a lot about and I can never stop forgetting her."

People started tearing up, my mother and father as well.. "Aigo.." she was flustered and gave me a huge hug. "Eomma it's okay I'm better now. Jin helped me feel better he even gave me this."

I smiled hugely and showed her the rose with our blood on it. Her tears stop flowing and took a look at me and Jin back in forth. "You guys made up?" "Yes, Mrs. Young."

"Oh child no need to call me that. Just call me mother like you used to before." His eyes widen when my mother said that. "Wait, you used to call my mother your mom bef-."

"No, it was a misunderstanding. It just there used to be this child I knew and he used to call me mother and he looked exactly like Jin."

"Do I know him?"

"No, you probably forgot him. You guys used to be childhood friends."

I turned to Jin and he looked a little bit sweaty. "And you said he looks just like him?"

I stared into Jin's face for a while. "Uh, why are you looking at me?" He gulped and turned around. "Hm.. What's his name?"

"Aish! Too many questions! Now go! Here's the keys!" Jin's mother dropped the key in both our hands and gave me a hug. "Take good care of yourself and Jin okay?" "Areso(okay)."

My parents gave me a hug as well and my mother spoke, "if you get sick make sure to tell us right away okay?" I put my hand on her shoulder, "Mom, I can take care of myself I'm fine."

"Please, tell us. It's really important for us to know you are okay."

"Sure, fine" I smiled at my mother and went to Mr. Kim. "I'll make sure to not cause trouble with Jin." I bowed and he ruffled my hair.

"No need to be that formal." He smiled at me. I smiled back because I never seen him smile, it was more of a grin. As if he was trying to smile, "Okay."

I stepped back cause Jin went to his father. He gave him these eyes and Jin nodded. He patted his back and spoke, "I informed your school you were gonna be out for a week and you'll return to your studies after that. Now get outta here," he ordered us and we dashed to the back of the car and left.

Girls were chasing after me and I was confused. "You have to throw the bouquet," he said and I smiled and threw it. I looked out the window and saw Minyeong caught it. "Whoo hoo!! I'm getting a man!!" She screamed and I yelled back at her, "You're welcome!"