||Chapter 11~Kitten||

Natalie's dinner outfit.⬆️

*************

I walked back home and my hands were freezing from the cold. When I finally saw the building I hurriedly walked towards it. As I walked I felt someone's eyes on me.
Before I knew it, I was laying on the ground.
I slipped.
My foot was hurting a bit but not that much. As I opened my eyes I saw a huge man's figure above me. He stuck out his hand to me.
"Are you okay, kitten?" I took the man's hand gently and hesitatingly. I stood up and looked at the huge and powerful man before me. His hair were pitch black and slicked back. His eyes were strongly brown and he had some sort of a tattoo on his neck. He was wearing a Gucci suit and held a black suitcase in one hand.
He was horribly handsome.
"Like what you see?" The man asked with a smirk and I felt myself blush as I looked down.
"Sorry." I mumbled.
I felt tense when the man used his hand to tilt my chin up so I was looking at him again.
"Are you alright, kitten?" He said in an authoritative voice.
"Yes, sir. Thank you." I said and looked into his eyes. They were filled with something similar to lust, or greed. I quickly looked away.
He was very intimidating.
I tensed up as he stroked my cheek and seemed in deep thought.
"I think I should go now." I said nervously and turned around towards the building, but before I could take a step his strong hand was around my forearm and he pulled me back, his face very close to mine. I didn't like him.
"What's your name, kitten?" He asked as he stared at my neck.
"I'm sorry, sir I really need to go-"
"And why would such an innocent and beautiful lady as you go inside Damon Queen's private hotel?" He asked as his grip tightened and I winced.
"I-I live here." I whispered and he looked at me in disbelief.
"Well then, you probably know that I have a dinner with Mr Queen tonight. My name's Sebastian Lance, and I really want to know yours." He whispered the last part and I widened my eyes.
Is it really that late?
"Well, Mr. Lance-"
"You can call me 'sir'" he smirked.
I took a deep breath.
"Well, sir, why won't we make our way inside the building?" I asked and he smirked.
"Lead the way, kitten."
I really didn't like what he called me.
Before I could take a step he pulled me back again.
"But first, your name." He almost threatened.
"Natalie Sene."
He smirked and gestured for me to go.

The elevator closed and an awkward silence fell upon me and Sebastian Lance.
I couldn't help it, he scared me.

||Sebastian's POV||
As I exited my limo, I noticed a beautiful and innocent creature walking towards the building. Her body was so beautiful I wanted to rip her clothes off right there. And her cute, short skirt didn't help at all. Her beautiful brown hair looked so pretty I wanted to put my hand in them and pull them until I could see her full, beautiful neck. As I got closer I noticed her porcelain skin, so white, so fragile, so beautiful. Only her smooth cheeks were rosy, I'm guessing from the cold.
I imagined her in a collar, calling me daddy and being mine.
Mine...
I want her all to myself.
She's going to be mine no matter what.
I snapped out of my thoughts as I noticed how she slipped and landed on her back. It didn't seem like a hard landing but I speed walked towards her.
I stuck out my hand towards her.
"Are you okay, kitten?"

||Natalie's POV||
"Are you sure you didn't hurt yourself, kitten?" He asked as he stared at me intensely.
"No, sir. And please, my name is Natalie." I said, trying to be polite.
"I know that, kitten." He said and winked to me. I couldn't help but blush.
I tensed up again as his hand reached my chin and made me look at him as he was closer than I thought.
"I love the fact that I can make you blush so easily." He whispered lustfully. He tried to take a step forward and I flinched back.
He smirked.
"You're scared of me." He chuckled and I looked down.
He, one more time, grabbed my chin but this time more forcefully and made me look at him.
"Look me in the eyes when I'm talking to you." He warned and took his hand off me, and I kept looking at him.
"Good girl." He smirked and straightened up. The familiar ding ringed in my ears and the elevator opened, my heart still beating way faster than it should.
Not only I'll have to be in the presence of Sebastian Lance but I'm pretty sure Damon is planning to make me swim with piranhas.
I quickly walked inside and felt relief when I saw Damon.
"Damon." I said as I walked towards him and he looked at me coldly. I wanted to hug him and tell him to kick Sebastian out, but he quickly grabbed my forearm and whispered in my ear angrily,
"I'll deal with you later. Get changed." Then he went and greeted Sebastian. I hate when Damon's cold with me. I took one more look at the two men in suits and noticed that Sebastian's eyes were settled on me. I quickly entered my room and closed the doors quietly.

I put on a black collar dress and fixed my makeup. I kept my hair down and took a deep breath.
I exited the room and walked inside the beautifully cleaned dining room. As I entered the room their both eyes were fixed on me, Sebastian was looking at me intensely, roaming my body with his eyes and Damon was looking very coldly, and pissed.
"Natalie!" Sebastian greeted with a smile and I smiled weakly back.
"I was just telling Damon how I bumped into you outside the building." He said cockily as he sipped his wine. Damon gestured for me to sit next to him and I didn't need to be told twice. I noticed I also had a glass filled with wine and I quickly brought it to my lips. Before I could take a good sip Damon took it out of my hands and put it down. He replaced it with a glass of juice.
"Damon, I'm not 5." I argued and he gave me a death stare. Then he turned his attention back to Sebastian. 
"Sebastian, how's your family?" Damon asked but I guess everyone knew he didn't give a fuck.
"Like you care. Let's talk business."